Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 139votes)

Asagao to Kase-san.

Alt Names: alt Asagao to Kase-san.alt あさがおと加瀬さん。alt Kase-sanalt Morning Glory and Kase-san
Author: Takashima Hiromi
Artist: Takashima Hiromi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is the plant appointee; tending the school's garden of flowers on her own. She isn't the slightest bit athletic, she's actually quite clumsy - but that doesn't stop her from having feelings for the star track member in the class next-door, Kase-san. Slightly shy, Yamada is reluctant about her feelings for the enthusiastic Kase-san. Still, slowly but surely, the pair are helping each other to grow in confidence for both themselves and their budding relationship, each blush and brush of the hand at a time.

Related:

> Asagao to Kase-san. - Chocolate to Kase-san
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/asagao-to-kase-san-chocolate-to-kase-san-doujinshi-r9285 )

Sequel series:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yamada-to-kase-san-r21431
Go to Asagao to Kase-san. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Very cute, thanks Yuri Project!!

BEWBS!

Boobies!

Pretty uneventful chapter, I guess it was the "does she really like me?" moment(s) that sometime arise in a relationship.

Still, sweet sugar is always a tasty treat. Seeing a new chapter of this on my follow really made my morning.

MOE!

Takashima-sensei's site says that volume 2 should be out at the end of July.

Why they don't call each others by first name? I mean they are the closest :\

that level of intimacy takes a while to form. their relationship is still pretty new, and they are still learning about each other.

Kase-san... You make my heart race so much.

Why they don't call each others by first name? I mean they are the closest :\

Don't know why this is labelled as Complete as its still ongoing.

It started out as a one shot, whenever the mangaka tries to end it people ask for more and she happily obliges.

As a consequence this manga continues to hover between being completed and being extended.

Don't know why this is labelled as Complete as its still ongoing.

That was so sweet *squeal*

So damn cute!

Two of the sweetest characters in yuridom.

yay is not finished

It's like eating cotton candy. I love it.

I'm glad this is coming out again, it's a really cute story.  I appreciate the shared perspective, although I'd like to see some interaction between Yamada and Kase after the kiss/confession.  Hope to see more Kase-san in the near future.

But they do have a point saying that its her last chance being a third year and all. Don't be to hard on them. Would you drop a friends last chance for someone who'll other ones only because he is slightly better?

But you are absolutly right on the other point....girls in groups scary...especially in that age section. :-)

The coach isn't a friend, she ought to make appropriate decisions for the sake of the team's success.

Also the true agenda those girls had weren't to help out a "friend". They didn't even consult her, did so without her approval. That doesn't look like a friend.

No the truth is they didn't like the fact that this 2nd year was doing very strongly  and they needed something to put her down. 

They used that so called friend to take jabs at Kase. 

Page 2, jeebus I want to bury my face in those.

Anyhow great chapter that shows us how she became interested in our cute MC.

Girls in groups are truly scary beings.

Also that coach has no backbone.

I love how they're going all " but muh favoritism" on her.

Look girls, it doesn't matter how old the person is, if they are doing better times then they are deserving of that spot.

Coach self-respect 0/10

But they do have a point saying that its her last chance being a third year and all. Don't be to hard on them. Would you drop a friends last chance for someone who'll other ones only because he is slightly better?

But you are absolutly right on the other point....girls in groups scary...especially in that age section. :-)

Page 2, jeebus I want to bury my face in those.

Anyhow great chapter that shows us how she became interested in our cute MC.

Girls in groups are truly scary beings.

Also that coach has no backbone.

I love how they're going all " but muh favoritism" on her.

Look girls, it doesn't matter how old the person is, if they are doing better times then they are deserving of that spot.

Coach self-respect 0/10

WHY IS IT SO SHORT? I heard from the guys at YuriProject that's it's ongoing. So... no one's scanlating them? ;o;

there is more 

there are 8 chapters so far and it's still ongoing

or atleast that's what the yuri project said

what? No more? WHAT? WHAAAAAAT????

is it finished? or It is still ongoing?
This is seriously addictive. Can't help but wish it would be longer, like 100 chs longer.
Yum! Delicious yuri goodness. That sweet innocence Takashima Hiromi does so well really suits shoujo ai. This is one of my new favourite yuri.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics