Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 68votes)

Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori)

Alt Names: alt 国王游戏 (连打一人)alt 王様ゲーム (RENDA Hitori)alt 우사마 게임 (RENDA HITORI)alt King's Gamealt Królewska Gra
Author: Kanazawa Nobuaki
Artist: Renda Hitori
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious command arrives from a "King"-----
The life-threatening "Game" has now begun for the 32 students of the first year's B Class.

One day, all of the students in Nobuaki's class received their first message from someone calling themselves the "King", in which was written a baffling command.
That first command was very easy. However, the commands began to escalate until a life-threatening game had begun---

Failing to obey the orders leads to death!! Their friendships are being undermined by a bottomless terror!!

Prequel:

Ousama Game - Kigen
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-kigen-r13342)

Sequel:

Ousama Game - Shuukyoku
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-shuukyoku-r13355)
Go to Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Police? Teachers? Anyone with a brain? New Window thresholden
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 8 Replies

126 Comments

Because all´s fair in love and war u.u
Didn't really get the girl. . .
Dang It! It always stops at the good part! >;|
Does it ever say that the sex has to be hetro? 0.0
That's one tough love right there... This manga should have a tragedy tag. I'm on the verge of tears.
@lythne cuz that would mean the Otaku broke the rules.
Yeep. I also feel that Naoya is connected to it.
ignore the otaku and draw the next card
@Andrew Yeh, he's such a retard :/ All orders have had a loop hole someway or other, so this time, they could of like resigned school.
lol He should have just knocked the guy out as soon as he grabbed #98 then grab #99 for himself and fuck the guy after him over
Maybe there is a link between Naoya and this Ousama.
Spoiler

Or not....
It's A wizard. Learn some grammar first before talking to me, bro
@Attis i imagine you are an wizard
Hoi hoi, they are really uncreative.
if thats not tough love, idk wat is
It's the MC's turn next.
HOly (insert apprpriate cussword) ousama is screwed up in the brain pan.
Serves him right...

Spoiler
I don't recall Ousama specifying that the sex had to be between a man and a woman, so...

Nobuaki, I'd rather see you propose a coin flip to determine who's going to give their ass up.
uuuh.... I kind of saw that coming But still was surprised and impressed by his will u_u. Though that chap 6 left me with some bad afterstate if that's what they were aiming for then they were spot on! well at least for me.
OK........................THAT WAS..................unbelivable. This manga is sooooooooooooo good
Except Classroom of Truth is extremely inferior to Ousama Game by Renda Hitori. :)
all of the characters here looks like copies of bakuman with a touch of the classroom of truth
Ow wow, just read 4... damn~ that sux, well she did it twice, assumed something, too bad the second time wasn't a good time to do so
@lamorach
Yea, I too felt the lack of a character willing to break the game..

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics