Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Wow.. from simple confession to sex.. weird change of punishment..

Either way, its simple solution..

He got to have sex, never said with whom...

When I read, if I was in his place the first thing that came to my mind was...can't let you have sex with her, period.
So I Can't let you do that with her.. but there still the other option is... me and you..
"So naota you wanna live? drop your pants and be on your fours..."

Edited by Irecinius, 24 February 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Davy0

Davy0

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
The guy looks peculiarly like Light Yagami from Death Note.

Alicepheeze

Alicepheeze

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
The inevitable had to happen, they didn´t even have the time to cheat destiny again, sadly... D:
The story is really interesting, but I can´t still cope with the cartoonish art :S

Edited by Karura, 28 February 2012 - 01:12 AM.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
I'm just pissed that he grabber her and tossed like was something..

Could he atleast asked her.. something.. I know I'm being selfish and alll.. but can you help me, will you do it with him?

that kinda stuff, he just tossed her and its like ow noes.. ow noes what, you didn't even freaking for a second considered her position..

But this guy.. the king.. how does he know the stuff, so its some supernatural being? to know he had sex with someone he might not evne know where

dell1530

dell1530

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
THEORIES SPOILER CHAPTER 8

Clearly the girl with the short hair its in love with the main character and somehow obtained somehow her cellphone or its the hacker or both said b4 or maybe they separated the thief (girl inlove with the main obj) from the hacker (guy that will appear in future caps) well thats pretty much my obvious prediction

Other thing would be that the girl is some familiar with the so called "king"

Genesis

Genesis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
I think it's really good. Of course the "commands" are a little out there... but that's the point. Author set up a good story, can't wait to see what comes up.

The characters actually have some development as well, which is a plus.

Inarius

Inarius

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHeaven
so...now that the King has revealed herself the only remaining question is how will the class put an end to the game?

thresholden

thresholden

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

so...now that the King has revealed herself the only remaining question is how will the class put an end to the game?

Nope, just a fake out. This manga gets progressive dumber and dumber.

leyend

leyend

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 37 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

it's actually pretty good *---*

-I'm The Pure Red-