Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 753votes)

Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Alt Names: alt 只有我不在的街道alt 僕だけがいない街alt BokuMachialt Desaparecidoalt Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibtalt Erased ((French))alt 나만 없는 거리alt Miasto, w którym mnie nie maalt The Town Only I Don't Live Inalt The Town Where Only I Am Missingalt Градът, в който само мен ме нямаalt Город, в котором нет лишь меняalt העיר שבה רק אני חסרalt المدينة التي مسحت منها
Author: Sanbe Kei
Artist: Sanbe Kei
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Struggling manga author Satoru Fujinuma is beset by his fear to express himself. However, he has a supernatural talent of "noticing things" that forces him to help people.

spin-off:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-re-r19022/)
Go to Boku dake ga Inai Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Exareivaj
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Culprit (hypothesis) New Window Durahand
  • 17 Replies

814 Comments

I agree that the MC looks like Kasuga, (Especially since I prooread that series for Death Toll!), but this guy wears glasses, which in my opinion, makes it an acceptable difference to me as far as the artwork goes. After all, how many different cool-looking characters can one mangaka create from his own particular style? If you look closely, many of the DC and Marvel comic heroes look remarkably similar with only some minor differences to distinguish them from one another. So I'm not going to complain if a mangaka uses the same tricks!! After all, it's almost a comic artist's historical tradition to do so!!!
The author is a master of suspension and mystery. Without showing much of anything I´m already on this as bee on honey.
I like it even more with each new chapter. No cheesy stuff or evil organizations, just pure mystery. I rarely rate mangas, but I gave this one 5 stars even if It barely started.
hm, I don't mean to be the bother but this guy definitely looks like Kasuga from the Cradle:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/106764/boku-dake-ga-inai-machi_ch1_by_anonymous-scanlations/4

yet, it looks interesting to follow - let's see
Following. To bad it's a monthly one.
i love it ~~ walalaa~
Thankssssss Anon, great chap, and fuck his mom is hot xD. HOT MILF FTW
Spoiler
Just one thought "Reincarnation".... :x
Yeah, I can say that it is pretty interesting, but also confusing, could someone explain me what happened with the truck? was a it kind of "super power"?
Spoiler
Pretty good, the MC is a mangaka who doesn't want to express who he really is through the manga but it's really ironic and contradicting cause the author does the opposite of that.
The author expresses raw and pure feelings and thoughts through the MC, it's a good manga with a pretty good plot and mysteries. I wonder if it's ok to call it original or unique but these type of mangas should have their own genre.
still unclear but definitely promising...looking forward to the next chapter
What an intriguing start.
No!!!!!!!!! I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics