Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

Spoiler
Seinen? Or shounen? Is he gonna be as badass as GTO, just with idols instead of students? o_O
i still wonder what the mother's plan was in this... "yeah, come back to the entertainment industry so you can see how fucked up it is! that will surely make you approve having your wife work in it!"

._.
Artist has never seen an F-cup. Or a D.
This series looks to be really, really good in the future. Great art, good characters, interesting story, and the MC is full of win and manly spirit. Very promising indeed.
man he blasted a metal door and jumped from the third floor while holding a 25-years old woman ...... i were you I WOULDN"T FUCKING MESS WITH HIM =O
Not surprising she would whore herself out to get a better part the MC should have just let her eat dick and not wasted his time more then likely she will just do it again or some other time> well other then that was nice what he did but i do hope he beats the shit out of that limp dick piece of shit.
The drawing brings back memories of "Salad Days" manga. Man.. that was epic one.
Anyway *cough*, the story so far is pretty much predictable for me, that handshake event, the pervertness.. but overall still enjoyable.

4/5 stars to this manga.
See I knew that sleaze ball had a ulterior motive in inviting her to that show, I hope Jugo makes sure his legs are broken mafia style.
Well now that Jugo has seen that producers sleeping with idols is a thing that happens, I wonder when the suspicion will build of whether or not Misa has done the same thing.
I know a man could never go back on his words that what's makes people respect him, but DAMN why does it feel like he joined the mob family and instead of marrying an Idol, more like he married the daughter of the head of the mob.
interesting :D can't wait for more ~~
>demise of the manipulating character (hopefully)
Nope. She's a cunt, but her role isn't antagonistic enough. Ultimately, Jugo's not getting such a bad deal. I predict his attitude will change throughout the story a hell of a lot more than the mother's.
Although I absolutely despise manipulations and schemes (especially by female characters- it demeans my views of womankind; the "mother" in this case), I do like the restraint the main character uses to display for his love. He shows great strenght and am looking forward to the eventual demise of the manipulating character (hopefully).
I am really amazed at the self restraint of the mc. He got mad but merely told the mother to get out, when she brought up his family, which she knew had all died. I think she should be thanking whatever deities she believes in that she was a female, as any male making such comments would have left on a hospital gurney. I realize that production managers and directors have a lot of things to go through to get their productions and products (idols) accepted and making money, but someone who uses her own daughter in such a disgusting way should expect to be hated in later life and kicked to the curb if such a situation should arise.

I am awfully tired of plots where the person (mother, in this case) claims that she did it all for her daughter, or whomever. I know a pretty good amount about family life, and late claims of "it was for your sake that I treated you like a commodity (trash)" don't really cut it for me. Even morons know that earlier parts of a child's life are the most important when it comes to their self-esteem and development as an adult. Beating her (figuratively) throughout her formative period to be an idol sounds like the modern idea of "sell the product because she's nothing but a product" to me. Any parent who acts that way should be turned into fish food to feed the koi in ornamental ponds at tourist attractions.

I don't give a rat's a@# about selling idols or whatever. If you don't love and care for your children, you might as well start selling drugs and entrapping troubled girls into prostitution, because you have abandoned any claim to being a human being. Having children is a responsibility, and if you start viewing them as a product, you have lost your humanity.
@thecreepin32 that would be an interesting approach. I would like to see that later on, but for now i like the pace where the manga is at (so far).

ty for the scans and can't wait for more.
Oh. Sorry for an irrelevant comment. Expecting sane things from the artist of Mizusho is stupid.
Posted Image
O-...oh, it's the house on the rooftop that is big. And here I thought it was his....
Is it even possible(legally) to build a full-scale house on the roof ?
well its obvious this will go into ntr territory just hope its the guy not the girl cuz if its the guy we just call it a harem lol
well its obvious this will go into ntr territory just hope its the guy not the girl cuz if its the guy we just call it a harem lol
Goodluck Ogi Posted Image
Coming back to showbusiness as a manager?...I woud have been more interesting if he made a comeback as an actor.
....She's a good actress... but, still poking and prodding like that could have backfired so fast... "OUT THE WINDOW YOU GO" SPLAT
Thats got to have been one of the most bitchiest moves ive ever seen

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics