Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 314votes)

Ao Haru Ride

Alt Names: alt A un Passo da Tealt Aoharaidoalt アオハライドalt Blue Spring Ridealt Mavi Bahar Yolculuğualt نزهة الربيع الأزرقalt Viaje primaverazul
Author: Sakisaka Io
Artist: Sakisaka Io
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she's cute, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a misunderstanding, she couldn't get her feeling across to the one boy she has always liked, Tanaka-kun.

Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won't be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets Tanaka-kun again, but he now goes under the name of Mabuchi Kou. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but now things can never be the same again. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that never even started from three years ago?
Go to Ao Haru Ride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 21 Replies
Topic Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato (Version 2) New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Loving Touma Kikuchi New Window holanio
  • 21 Replies
Topic Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ao Haru Ride Facebook Page New Window cliquebooklover
  • 0 Replies

446 Comments

I love Touma.
Kou's getting jealous, eh ?
Anyways, thanks for the update Bikkuri! :).
I hope to see Chapter .18 soon.
Gaaaah! Kouuuuuu!!! Come onnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
Yes, New chapter!
Thank you very much, Bikkuri!
Sakisaka Io = Good stuff
M-I-T-I-C-O
Cavolo! è stupendoooo >.<
KYAA! can't wait for the upcoming chapters~
i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is such a wonderful series. It's rare to find an author who can provide both adorable art and a relatable, flowing storyline that doesn't wander into the absurd. Sakisaka Io is topnotch.
It always gives me this warm and fuzzy feeling but why is it that at the same time, I feel like it's gonna lead me towards a heart break (a good heart break, though)...

Awwwww Ao Haru Ride <3
Whoosh. Some touching stuff in ch. 13.
Seriously, the male lead acts so cute sometimes... AHHH.
I really like the story. :D It's not just about the romance between the heroine and the male lead but also her relationship with her friends. And yeah... I love the male lead! xD The heroine is not annoying and I like how she tries hard to move forward. ;)
This shoujo is sooo good without getting pretentious and cliched, so pretty that you actually catch yourself staring at some panels for unhealthy amount of time (god the male lead!), and overall so easy to love you just want it to never end.
Sakisaka Io is great. It's worth checking her other stuff.
It was like 'love at first read' with this manga from the moment I read the prologue.
You know it's good when you haven't even started Chapter1 but you immediately know you're gonna love it. <3

AHHH, so much drama, just can't get enough of it!
Nice manga!
This is pretty sweet and the art is awesome <3
I Agree TRM... .I'm a Sucker for Shoujo Romances...
This is good, one of the best Shojo I've read in a LONG time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics