Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 127votes)

Gokicha!!

Alt Names: alt ごきチャalt ゴキブリ美少女擬人化同人誌alt ゴキブリ擬人化alt Bé Gián Gokichaalt Cockroach Anthropomorphicationalt Cockroach Girlalt 蟑螂娘alt Gokiburi Gijinkaalt Gokicha
Author: Rui Tamachi
Artist: Rui Tamachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Behold the the struggle of the adorable little cockroach Gokicha-chan as she struggles to make friends with humans after moving to frigid Hokkaido to escape the unfortunate reputation her species enjoys in the Kanto region.
Go to Gokicha!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl! ONA [Youtube Video] New Window Tio Alexander
  • 11 Replies

314 Comments

Cockroaches just scare me because they can be right next to you the whole time, and you won't even know it. Like, they can just be there, watching you, and you'll have no idea.

Actually, this is also why I'm afraid of ghosts and ninja.
Sometimes reality sucks :(
I used to fear roaches. Then I started killing roaches. Then I found it was disgusting when I splatted a roach with my bare feet -.-"

Y'know, though I nowadays don't get startled they still scare the shit out of me when they come flying at me and as always it's incredibly disgusting when they run all over you -.-"

Nowadays I dont simply kill off cockroaches since I pity their life even before reading this. It must suck to be a cockroach -.-"
well
this manga remind me AGAIN why oh why manga is better than reality........
this manga makes me feel bad for all the bugs ive killed...
remind me about the rabbit sentaro (google it)
wow. nice find guys. apparently japan eats aliens (ridley scott movie ones) how they do i have no clue though. guess japan ain't scare of nothing. cept zombies, dragons, monsters, creepy grudge ghosts and tentacles.
Payback's a bitch.
Because of this... I cannot look at them the same...
Seriously, don't know if I can continue reading this... it's too damn CUTE!!!
It's a trap! I'll never fall under their spells I tell you! *grasps tightly onto bug spray*
This is ridiculously cute! :D
So, uh the serialization changed the title to Gokicha or something like that. What should we do about the title?
Posted Image
fee fye fo fum, I smell a cockroach around.
If cockroaches looked and acted like that, I wouldn't even have a problem with them at all. In fact, my home is open to all the roaches! I got heating installed!
if a squid can be cute then a cockroach is no exception!!
kudos to it's magic scanlation for picking this manga up and to kidcongo, can't wait for next release
Japanese really know how to make something uncute become looks cute.

And her VA is Noto Mamiko and her friend VA is Kugimiya RIe. XD
The ONA was bad...just a bunch of still cuts...then again it was an ONA so I can't complain.
    • Exa likes this
Anyone else notice the face hugger on his kitchen counter in ch 1?
Posted Image
This is just way too cute. I already had to make a Gochika wallpaper, just because. Looking forward to more....
Randrakan, nice find lol. Apparently Japan eats facehuggers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics