Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 373votes)

Terra Formars

Alt Names: alt テラフォーマーズalt 火星异种alt Terra ForMars
Author: Sasuga Yu
Artist: Tachibana Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the space program attempting to travel to Mars, 21st century scientists were tasked with warming up the planet so that humans could survive on its surface. They came up with an efficient and cost effective plan of sending cockroaches and mold to the surface so that the mold would absorb the sunlight and the insect corpses would serve as a food source for the mold.
It is now the year 2599, and the first manned ship to Mars has landed on the planet and the six crew members are ready for their mission. But what they find on Mars, is something beyond their darkest imagination and fear...

Side Story:
Terra Formars Gaiden - Rain Hard: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-rain-hard-r14432

Terra Formars Gaiden - Asimov:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-r18927:
Go to Terra Formars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Terra Formars sexist? New Window Minaya Alvar
  • 12 Replies
Topic Anyone else think that this manga is a little confusing/weird in terms of plot? New Window Limilicious
  • 3 Replies
Topic these are my confusion about those bipedal cockroaches New Window pdaangsakti21
  • 3 Replies
Topic What creature do u want to form with? New Window 2hot4you
  • 19 Replies
Topic War of religion.- Facts be damned. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic Racism New Window truepurple
  • 23 Replies

898 Comments

With this number of death. I think that it will be a miracle that this manga will last over 5 chapters. Either these characters can regenerate like guyver or these roaches will somehow make it to earth.
The only thing that I don't like about this series is that the humanoid Roaches seem way too strong for just being an "evolved form."

I wonder if the author is going to put in something else like an advanced alien race genetically manipulating the roaches or something like it...
great manga
Lmfao Enough time passes for cockroaches to evolve into sentient beings and we don't even have androids?

Metal >>>>>>> Flesh.

Just get Motoko from GiTS to rip them all apart with her bare hands.
If Akita Nanao is somehow reborn or otherwise turned into the Queen of the Cockroaches (even though cockroaches don't have this kind of society, unlike bees and ants) I will do a little dance while chanting "I knew it, I goddamn knew it". I will then proceed to play Starcraft.
Anyone heard of the manga Bio-meat Nectar ?

I say, we need a cross-over.
Fuck, that would be awesome ;)
Ahhh stupid cockroaches... just exterminate them all.. insects are insects right?? hahhaaaa O_o
And why oh why do they have to have six packs and arms and legs... T.T
Hmm, so I wonder what kind of special abilities these guys have. What if the main girl isn't dead?
Her ability, you ask? Play Dead...
Spoiler

Obviously, there isn't enough in the story, so far, to say they shouldn't have been so evolved.
Alien artifact that rapidly mutated/evolved the roaches.
Genetically engineered roaches that went wrong.
Take your pick.
This not to say their design isn't flawed. However, the less cockroach, more human, design would hint at an alien species' manipulation.
seems good. human roaches creep me out though.
FFS did it had to be fucking roaches, just use a fucking lab modified bug srsly wtf i'd rather see guts pouring out of someone then roaches.
so much testoterone...
Beware six pack cockroach is coming !!!
Ahaha. This seems like a fun manga full of scientific nonsense. Lively characters.

I hope they're all superpowered.
I like the idea But like people have saaid before, they shoul;dnt have the human apearance since it isnt the best. Also wouldnt it take alot fucking longer for simple little cockroaches to become evolved enough to be come that differnt? I mean 500 years or so is a long time but not long enough to have that massive of an evolution. Just my opinion.
First chapter and...

Spoiler

wth lol
I don't like that design, with its genetic and its environment, how come their evolution look so human-like ? With no other competitions, why should they need that much strength ? Human body are one the worse design when its come to pretty much everything. Please don't tell me there gonna some interspecies romance next.
This is what happens when you try to use cockroaches for the good of mankind.
Wasn't really expecting that. I was thinking there would be some skyscraper sized bugs, but definitely not that.
WTF
So they're formerlyfrom terra, but are now headed for mars, which they happened to have terraformed?
You know I hate it when they do that. I was just starting to like her, and then they go and do "that". I would love it if the surgery somehow reverses what just happened. Kind of like how it is hard as hell to kill cockroaches sometimes. Just keeps coming back for more...
seems promising =]
nice pun

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics