Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 187votes)

Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata!

Alt Names: alt How to Create the Correct Children!
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Kuroda Takayoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future where the Virus of Death shall destroy humanity awaits. In order for humans to avert that destiny, Raito is asked to travel back to the past. His mission: to make sure a normal high school freshman Tanaka Yuu makes children with his childhood friend Takane Kyouko!

Manga ended with chapter 68.
Go to Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters?? New Window abomb1101
  • 1 Replies
Topic Searching for a translator New Window Payton
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anyone think the main girl will fall for Raito? New Window Palace Anthene
  • 13 Replies
Topic Raw New Window kentus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Weekly or Monthly New Window zeca1421
  • 1 Replies
Topic Story question (possible spoilers) New Window shadowdart
  • 4 Replies

665 Comments

a possible ntr =.=
This is interesting. With the way future guy worded it, he's just more concerned about the two procreating rather than establishing a relationship.
Grrr, i need chap 2
@The Corinthian

@elfalas is right, don't make opinion on 1 chapter ... I think Authors will answer our question in next chapters ;)
Who's to say he won't kill him if the more ethical solutions fail?
This story makes no sense at all! If he breeding could really destroy humanity they why dont he just kill him? Kill one to save 7 billions seems like a reasonable choice. Especially as the potential for failure can be quite significant otherwise .Also, viri does not work that way.
how did she know he was in there ?
Screw the girl! Screw the world!
@FreakyDude: There may be more obstacles, like when his genes awakens, he will be sending off pheromones that causes girls to want to sleep with him.
there must be more to the story coz why take the trouble to send some1 back to hook him up with 1 specific girl and make sure he can only make babies with her rather than just kill the guy within a few moments. its logical right ?
@Laurens

Kill the boy = No manga D:
'The Right Way to Make Kids!'

name = awesome
@Cydric stop thinking.
When i saw page 3 my first thought was 'Gintama'!
Wouldn't it be easier to kill of the boy.. Well, The world depends on it so...!?
For those of you confused by the first chapter
Spoiler
can't wait for more! thanks for the chapter.
It would be more understandable if the premise was:

You have a special gene in your body, a special antibody that can fight the epidemic... however it alone is not enough to save humanity. You must have babies with your childhood friend who also have special genes and combine both genes to create the ultimate antibody that can save humanity's future.

That would make much more sense.
Killing won't have big repercutions in the future? I mean, sure the gene will disappear, but there has to be certain contradictions or bad sides from it.
I'm a little confused with this manga...Posted Image
Spoiler
sweet xD
They never explain why the girl suddenly attack him, maybe in later chapter.
Yeah this manga really propose a new twist as acolyte said :)
@Rukio, I believe the manga already explain that.(Wall of text)
Spoiler
wait, why can't he marry her? I'm confused...
So, this is like the Anti-Terminator? Works for me. XD

Spoiler

Killing him is just too brutal. Just tell him not to marry or make babies with anyone and make sure he just stays forever alone.

Problem solved.

Let's compromise, just castrate him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics