Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 93votes)

Sprite

Alt Names: alt สไปรท์alt スプライトalt 末日降臨
Author: Ishikawa Yugo
Artist: Ishikawa Yugo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshiko, a hardworking high-school student, is always taking care of others. Despite studying hard for herself, she still finds the time every day to copy her class notes and deliver them to her home bound, video game playing, childhood best friend who has not been to school for quite a while. One day on her way back from delivering the notes to her friend, she notices "black snow" falling from the sky. Confused, she asks her friends Miki and Kiriko if they had seen the snow, too. Having not seen anything, her friends assume she has been overworking herself.

Yoshiko, who also regularly helps out a reclusive uncle, one day brings her friends along to help, planning on doing some karaoke afterward. Due to the appearance of the black snow, an ominous event happens and things keep getting stranger and stranger...
Go to Sprite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 15 & 16 New Window PervySageChuck
  • 1 Replies

122 Comments

its always the short old people that are the monsters
damn it yakuza man, tell them about the stupid old kids trying to climb your windows and kidnap your women
TILT!
RPG of the LEFT M16 rifle on the right...and a MILITARY COMBAT HELMET.....DAGerous LOLI >.<
Good find, good find. Definitely worth to follow
Also:
Spoiler
@ Nightoshi So I guess they're referring to ball lightning, also called wil o' the wisps. Still don't quite see how the lightning connects to the black water of "time," though, but I look forward to finding out.
"Suuchan-San, Take This."
I give you the gift of RPG, the GIft that keeps on Giving.
Chapter 28...
Spoiler
From the translator: momimomi says "Sprite is a type of lightnings."
@Vueiy: I personally think it's in a sense of them being "spirited away", no idea if the author has his own meaning to it yet...
Say: does anyone know why it's called "Sprite"? Is an explanation for the title coming up anytime in the next 20 chapters or so, or did I perhaps miss it somewhere?
This stuff is just amazing. Reminds me of (spoilers up ahead)

Spoiler
@ku4eto: That's entirely up to the scanlation groups, the Japanese raw is up to Volume 8.
:| Looks like this was the end of the current volume. Does any1 knows when the next 1 will be released ?
enjoying the story so far and who knew the yakuza were such great guys
Just discovered this title and devoured the available chapters, very interesting story and characters.

I wonder where the author will go from there, as the 2 morons have been pushing so much that they just become a real threat for the survival of the whole group.

And in the conditions ("time"+very hostile environment) I can't see them how the groups will survive in there if they don't solve the threat of those 2 idiots in a way or another.
Okay those fat pricks need to be shot ASAP, no more of this "we can't do that" crap...! D:<
At least get that Yakuza guy, I'd be hugely disappointed if he took their crap as well...
What's Sawyer from Lost doing here? :P
glad to see a new chapter.
Yep, fascinating.

If I may add some useful input, anyone loving that manga OUGHT to read Stephen King's Tommyknockers, it's almost in sync.
omg, those were the samurai pizza cats right? xD
Fascinating story~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics