Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 93votes)

Sprite

Alt Names: alt สไปรท์alt スプライトalt 末日降臨
Author: Ishikawa Yugo
Artist: Ishikawa Yugo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshiko, a hardworking high-school student, is always taking care of others. Despite studying hard for herself, she still finds the time every day to copy her class notes and deliver them to her home bound, video game playing, childhood best friend who has not been to school for quite a while. One day on her way back from delivering the notes to her friend, she notices "black snow" falling from the sky. Confused, she asks her friends Miki and Kiriko if they had seen the snow, too. Having not seen anything, her friends assume she has been overworking herself.

Yoshiko, who also regularly helps out a reclusive uncle, one day brings her friends along to help, planning on doing some karaoke afterward. Due to the appearance of the black snow, an ominous event happens and things keep getting stranger and stranger...
Go to Sprite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 15 & 16 New Window PervySageChuck
  • 1 Replies

122 Comments

Welp, here come Oda and Sengoku, such vast field near Fuji, guessing it's vs Takeda?

Too bad Ken isn't here in this timeline :v

So this is what’s clear to me. Setsuko-chan, stopped running from time and decided that she would live in that era, and because she did so, once the waters of time touched  her she became an adult, and the woman we see in the middle of chapter 41.

The mother disappeared one, because she was running away from reality or two, adults where not welcome in that era, whichever it was, time engulfed her child as well, and that’s the child we see holding Setsuko-chan’s hand.

So that lady carrying the baby, got caught up with time and withered away and died for nothing...

dafuq am i reading?

the naked woman stays with us ! oh yeah !

38257447.jpg

So those girls will stay with the old kids to be willing sex slaves?

I don't know what the $%#$ is going on anymore.....

Nerver mind u.u

I'm confused too about the plot, at this time. Are they really going back to 2008 or will they be stuck at 2060 AD?  

Yup. I've got no idea what's going on anymore.

Take your guns?

WRONG!

hmmm... new release is great..

hardcore , can wait to see whats going to happen next
@darkqueenryoko The latest chapter is continuation of the main story line. Kou-kun's story is over.
Latest Chapter 5.37, left me feeling a bit confused. Not sure what will happen next.
This is strange, on page http://vatoto.com/read/_/156571/sprite_v5_ch37_by_death-toll-scanlations/10 (chapter 37), the man's face, totally reminded of the "NO!" face :

Posted Image

So, in my eyes, the reply to the question he was asked is "no" :D
That vaccine looks suspiciously like a bear, but i will agree that it effectively halts the accelerated aging...
@JCVocke

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Another fan of one of the funniest sit-coms ever made!!!
You know who I realized would be useful in the up-coming fight? Burt. He could run around all invisible and scout around, plus he could call in his Alien Buddies to help.

Confused? You won't be, after next week's Episode of "Soap!"
@Vueiy

Sorry about that, it's been corrected to "Legions" in today's release.

Since the Japanese symbol for "Re" can be read in English as either "Re" or "Le" this can lead to the occasional mix-up. As Death Toll's Head Proofreader, I take full responsibility for any errors like this and I willingly submit myself to be punished by your assigned Dominatrix!

Spoiler
Say, why did they switch from calling the creatures "Legions" to "Regions"? "Legions" makes more sense, since there's tons of them (i.e. a legion).
This manga is good, it sucks that only few who are following this.

I wasn't planning to read this too, just got bored today but It was pretty good.

Even though all characters are annoying as fck lol

BTW...
Spoiler
Oh, look. Double death. There sure is a lot of death in this.
Oh, look. Double death. There sure is a lot of death in this.
FFXI
its always the short old people that are the monsters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics