Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

Mix Volume 01 cover.

Posted Image
it feels like h2 and cross-game are alive again XD
Mix again in October issue cover ^^

Posted Image
a hidden gem among piles of moeshit. If only ppl know how good cross-game, H2, and Touch are, this manga would be in the top popular.
MIX 04 RAW: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0IF55MJ3/

I can´t wait to read your version ^^
It's not a given that an Adachi manga has to have a major character die. That was a major part of the plot in Touch and Cross Game, but doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be in this plot. Also, there is no tragedy tag, although that probably wouldn't be added until it was known that there is a tragedy, and we are only into the third chapter. We just cannot just assume that a death is going to be happening, although I know it's fun to speculate.

As to speculation, perhaps Souchirou's and Otomi's father had something to do with the uniform Otomi found in storage. So far, we don't know what their father's surname was, although he certainly doesn't look like Tatsuya.
Its Prob going to be Otomi that dies, then you will see the second girl make her appearence.
I think that the father must have been a first year or something like that when tatsuya went to the koshien (because of the high number) and than later, when tatsuya left he finally became the ace pitcher.

and for the dying, i don't think that any of the brothers will die, they're both important for the team, it's not like it was in touch, where katsuya had to make place for tatsuya because both were pitchers.
it's always the same in manga, there has to be a strong catcher to catch the strong pitches, both brothers one of these parts, in touch we had koutarou.
I agree, if anyone has to die, I'd say it will be Souchirou, the real brother. If that's the case, I hope this won't be a copy of Miyuki, another of Adachi's master pieces (though I'd still read it... definitely).

I really appreciated reading chap 3, especially because the link with Touch seems to appear: there father might be one of Tatsuya's teammates, the n°1 uniform we see on the last page might be Tatsuya's, are we going to hear about the Koshien (what really happened after Touch ended)? Ok, that's just me daydreaming but I guess I'm already hooked up to this manga!

Thanks to the scanlators for bringing this awsome manga to us!
I'm confused! What does "To stiff drawn" mean? Are the characters drawn too stiffly? As someone who has played sports, I have always though that Adachi Sensei has been far better than most of the "action manga" artists when drawing characters engaged in their sports. If I have erred in interpreting what you are pointing out, accept my apologies. Please elaborate on what you are saying is drawn too stiffly.
To stiff drawn. :P
Uhh, in response to HHiker, I seem to remember that in H2, the girl's mother died rather suddenly in the hospital, which really affected Hiro. In fact, I remember he had her picture in the dugout while playing at Koshien.
It seems like the one that is going to die is Souchirou as he is not the main character
thanks for the new chap.
Spoiler
adachi doesn't always kill off people in his mangas. H2 didn't have any deaths
The Tachibana (立花) in MIX is written with different kanji from the Tachibana (橘) in H2, so they're not related in any way.
Maybe Adachi Mitsuru just likes the name?
i've went and checked every adachi manga(main characters at least) but only Tachibana Hideo's(H2) adds up, but that doesn't make much sense since it's the sequel of Touch...so can someone plz clarify this for me?
(only possibility I can think of is that they'll just show up in the story later or not show up....?)
Yes, someone is going to die soon. This is Adachi.
always have big guy with ugly face, fat guy as captain and noisy guy as clown in Adachi's manga ^_^
someone gonna die??
I really love this dog's name...
It's so different than the usual
Adachi baseball manga saikyo!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics