Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 212votes)

Kimi ni Todoke

Alt Names: alt Alcanzándotealt Arrivare a tealt 君に届けalt 好想告诉你alt Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to Youalt Reaching Youalt Sana Ulaşmak
Author: Shiina Karuho
Artist: Shiina Karuho
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine... for a horror movie. With her jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor, she's often mistaken for the haunting movie character Sadako. But behind her scary facade is a very misunderstood teenager. Too shy to fit in, all she wants to do is make some friends. But when a popular boy in class befriends her, she's sure to make more than just that--she's about to make some enemies too!

In 2008 it won the Best Shōjo Manga award in the 32nd Annual Kodansha Manga Award. The series was also nominated for the first Manga Taisho awards in 2008.
Go to Kimi ni Todoke Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Real Life Movie New Window Thorn Delwyn
  • 1 Replies
Topic Shouldn't there be a chapter discussion thingie? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 255 Replies
Topic Pin vs Kento (Version 2) New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 9 Replies
Topic Summaries/raws New Window Ramen-monster
  • 0 Replies
Topic Pin vs Kento New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 11 Replies

349 Comments

realtalkallday: You should read from the beginning again, of course. What kind of faint-hearted lack of dedication is this? ;)
I know the development's slow, it's torture!!! But I just love this manga to bits, and every chapter just makes my heart melt... XD
If you watched the anime you should start from chapter 45 or 46 i think, i forget lol. But it's around there.
sooo if i want to start after watch the anime from which volume i should read?
@Tonie Zap They're the same. Watched both seasons, and the anime is pretty faithful to the manga. There's nothing you'll missing on if you just start where you left of from the anime.
Is there a difference in anime and manga? Cos I already watched the anime and if they're the same then I will continue reading where the anime ends.
Thanks for the new chapter!!
dkfj the way Sawako leaned towards Kazehaya, and asked what was wrong with him, made my heart jump out of my chest, and put a bit smile on my face :). It was cute seeing them together like that.

@Lowlightt I don't really see the irony, that's one of Batoto's policy after all, I know it's rare, but Batoto might be one of the only manga online readers that abide by the scanlator's rules. I personally think that it’s a good thing, ‘cuz pissing off the scanlating group that provides you with the scanlation of your favorite manga, it just bad for everyone anyways.
The real irony is that Batoto is the only site that will adhere to dragon scans no host request
Ugh. Goddamnit Kazehaya. Well, it's gonna get to Christmas, and then something sweet will happen and it'll all get better. Hopefully.
@Ikaros CORE they were never up, Dragonvoice doesn’t allow their scanlations to be uploaded on online readers, this includes Batoto.
Where did chapters 2-5 go?
Be sure to play this song while reading Chapter 66
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWLpTKBFcU&ob=av2e
Kazehaya . . . Sheesh, what is with that boy? Overthinking much?
Aw... impressive Sawako, but Kazehaya.. I was hoping for something cool
So it's the "yes, but I am not telling you" route once again. Excausting.
wow, Sawako takes a bit of action, thats new.
Darn!!!! I thought Sawako was gonna be bold for once
Although incredibly cliche (as said in other comments to the manga), the strong point of this manga is the clean and warm feeling it gives, like when you finish taking a bath in winter, dress your favorite sweater, that your mother just ironed for you, and can't help but feel cozy.
There's an anime of this manga and I really recommend you to watch it since it was a really great work, the live action movie is also good, but differs from the main story in some parts, but it's still good if you want to see it.

The plot is incredibly cliche but sweet and you'll find yourself smiling at the end of some chapters. Be warned that this story is incredibly slow paced and so, if you tend to enjoy more fast paced romances, this isn't for you.
The characters are amazingly portrayed and, although (once again) cliche, they have a nice and steady development and you just can't help but have them grow into you little by little. I literally found myself advising Sawako in many chapters...
You may find the art weird at the beginning but you'll get used to it soon. I now find it quite original.
It's not the best manga out there, but still a very good one. I really recommend it.
Agreed with Valeria, Sawako is a complete and utter sweetie pie.
In theory, there's nothing about this manga that isn't basically cliche . . . but in practice, everything is handled with a fresh twist. And while I really back the main couple, the secondary characters are really interesting and individual too. The dialogue is good, it can be really funny and solidly heartfelt within moments of each other . . . this is one of the tops.
It's sweet, heart-warming, funny, Sawako is the kind of heroine that you can never say you dislike her, actually she makes me wanna hug her since she's so simple but she's caring and gentle to the people around her, the plot is good (it's a bit cliche 'the romance between the shy, outcasted girl that was somehow saved by the incredibly popular guy', but it's still different from the other similar to it) as well as the flow of events... It's a really, really good reading
do we know what happens to "auntie"?
Finally!!! New Chapters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics