Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 687votes)

Iris Zero

Alt Names: alt Airisu Zeroalt ไอริสZeroalt アイリス・ゼロalt アイリスzeroalt IRIS ZERO 欠落者alt 아이리스 제로alt 欠落者IRISZERO
Author: Pro Shiki
Artist: Hotaru Takana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where every boy and girl has a special power called Iris, Toru, who as a result of not having any kind of special power was bullied from a young age, lives by his motto: “low exposure” – to live without standing out. But his peaceful school life changes when he receives a certain "Confession" from the school's most popular girl, Koyuki. His motto begins to shake!!

The school fantasy story that shakes the heart begins with their meeting.
Go to Iris Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic YOUR IRIS New Window masayahingartist
  • 17 Replies
Topic Prejudice against Iris zeros makes no sense New Window truepurple
  • 19 Replies
Topic This manga series.... New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic It's happening New Window Kamikagutsuchi
  • 11 Replies
Topic Iris Zero author still unwell, but hiatus expected to last shorter New Window w-t
  • 15 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window thearux
  • 54 Replies

923 Comments

Interesting and touching manga :)

I hope they will add some great and powerful Iriss :D
I can see the pairing now, love the cute Haru and Asahi being together. So no one in the groups is left our now, that makes me really happy.

And did you see the price tag for the purse? 225,000JPY(2900$)! Did they go to Louise Vulton to buy her present or what XD
Eh proposing that idea was pretty nice of him and totally worth it her smile on the last page was so cute.
@choochoocazoo: how about you click on the flag of the United Kingdom =.=' ... Surprise!! the english version is already at chap 24 :))
Is there an English translation for this, instead of Italian?
Love this manga, it just makes me smile every time I read it.

I think chapter 4 has some of the pages out of order...
well the whole iris thing is interesting.
I love that tie...*rushes to store*
got the name wrong i mean koyuki is moe XD
love the chibi's...and asahi-chan is soo moe :D
Tim, Come to the dark side, we haz c00k13s.

Anyway, I dont think Tim was a weakling. In that kind of environment, I would have went on a rampage and.. Well, it wouldnt have been so pretty. Its not easy to stand up to labels that people apply to you, labels that make you feel inadequate, small, and worthless.

Anyway, this manga is really good ^_^. Glad more chapters are out since the last time I read it. And the Irises are all unique as well..
lol
Four-eyes hates Toru because he helped Sasamori instead of Houjou, oh please what a fool.

Houjou only went to the "dark side" because he was weak, he was a pussy who couldnt stand the labels. WEAKLING.
Yep, but it also make it's interesting. The way people think are various from one to other. And i would look forward for what kind of reaction he would do. Nice...
This manga is fairly good, but it's one of those stories heavily influenced by the author's personal views. It makes so every character has a somewhat redundant side to their personality and conflicting situations come out a little awkward as a result.
Finally 21 is out T_T
wow nice 1 eagerly waitin for next chapter
Ahahahaha. Yeah, manga tends to be on the overly dramatic side.
>.> you have no taste
read it. it's awesome!
For some reason it annoyed the hell out of me. Can't stand mawkish atmosphere of this manga. Still worth checking out if you've got some tolerance for treacly stories. Still that Koyuki girl is an outright spoiled brat. I mean, solve your damn problems on your own.
Fun fun, thanks for Ch 16 ~
ah thanks bro for lettin me know....
seems that i messed up XD
Just as you now chapter 2 is chapter 1 ther are no chapter 2
one of the best series i've read... i recommend it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics