Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 687votes)

Iris Zero

Alt Names: alt Airisu Zeroalt ไอริสZeroalt アイリス・ゼロalt アイリスzeroalt IRIS ZERO 欠落者alt 아이리스 제로alt 欠落者IRISZERO
Author: Pro Shiki
Artist: Hotaru Takana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where every boy and girl has a special power called Iris, Toru, who as a result of not having any kind of special power was bullied from a young age, lives by his motto: “low exposure” – to live without standing out. But his peaceful school life changes when he receives a certain "Confession" from the school's most popular girl, Koyuki. His motto begins to shake!!

The school fantasy story that shakes the heart begins with their meeting.
Go to Iris Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic YOUR IRIS New Window masayahingartist
  • 17 Replies
Topic Prejudice against Iris zeros makes no sense New Window truepurple
  • 19 Replies
Topic This manga series.... New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic It's happening New Window Kamikagutsuchi
  • 11 Replies
Topic Iris Zero author still unwell, but hiatus expected to last shorter New Window w-t
  • 15 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window thearux
  • 54 Replies

923 Comments

Been a while; Thank you for the release :)
my guess is
Spoiler
can't wait for next chapter :D
I bet it's probability of finding her soul mate.
Oh Toru Mizushima you Damn son of a bitch !!!
new arc new arc! <3
Spoiler
Apart from koyuki I want toru to end with yuki, she showed some hints of roomance towards him, and she really sees through him, it would be a good alternative ending.
Good chapter, toru is trapped in a wall, soon he will express himself to koyuki.
awh and ohh the plot thickens :o
That "probability" that the girl speaks of her probably her and toru or something of that sort i see a romantic rival? i really hope not :|
Awesome new chapter. Things are getting serious, and interesting. Now to wait for the next volume...

Woohoo, its time for an omake chapter! (This has got to be the only series where I look forward to the omake as much as the actual chapters... it's freaking hilarious :D)
Toru and koyuki in a date + best friend MILF, perfect!
Though he will end with the iris deleter girl.
Lovely manga is lovely.
i couldnt identify what that was, but im sure it wasnt worth 225k yen!!!!
Is he blushing because of the mother, wtf !!!
chapter* XP
2 volumes happy happy yay
Haha good chapter and two at once, lucky!
Two chapters at once! *bliss* Simple Scans, you have just made my day!
love it!
Yes, it's monthly. Simple Scans also has a 24 hour release delay so you can usually find it on their website before it reaches Batoto.
may i know if this manga is monthly ?
*sight* read all chapters today, hate waiting for next chapters released, not knowing japanesse is frustrating, rosetta stone is useless, so sleepy...
ive yet to find another story like this one. its very intriging to me . but if someone knows please tell me.
This manga is the perfect blend of drama and romance, I especially love how perceptive and realistic all the characters are. Not to mention all the girls are so adorable :P
omg this manga is so adorable. ^ u^
Thanks for the last chapter.
@Xreader
naw. Imo adding a powerful iris would be overkill. I mean - they've already got a bunch of them... Seeing death approaching, Love affections, state of persons heart and (imo) the ost powerful one: seing lies.

This is a very cute, a bit innocent and at the same time not stupid manga. Very recomendable!
School Life, Mystery, an Iris Zero protagonist, a super cute & innocent lead group, and the right bit of romance! This is IRIS ZERO. :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics