Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 102votes)

Liar x Liar

Alt Names: alt ライアー×ライアー
Author: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Artist: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, on a whim, twenty-year old Minato decides to walk around the city dressed in her friend's cute high school uniform. To her horror, she ends up running into her stepbrother, Tooru, who is actually only months younger than her. Since he's cute and a notorious player, Minato has had to deal with constant jealousy and suspicion from other girls throughout her entire school days.

Amazingly, she manages to convince Tooru that she's actually someone who just happens to look a lot like his stepsister. He is so convinced that he starts trying to date her and, for various reasons, she goes along with it. What started as a simple joke is now evolving into the biggest lie Minato has ever told!
Go to Liar x Liar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

310 Comments

YIPPPIE YIPPIE YEAH YIPPIE YEAH

Oh snap, yo! Shit just got real.

OH SNAP!!!

crap is right little mina

nooo mina! run!

Here I was thinking another d'aww chapter then all of a sudden!!
Two words... OH SHIT!

Thank you Mystic Iris ! :D

Spoiler

Also

Spoiler

YAY!  Update!  Thank you Mystic Iris!

just read this today and love it to pieces! so many feels!

Goddammit, this thing is too cute entirely. I keep smiling while reading, and don't feel embarrassed of my terrible taste, so this is far better than most romance shonen/shoujo I've read.

Thank you for scanlating this!  Ah, agreed about the humour of the Ecuador moment.  He definitely knows.  What kind of idiot would he be if he doesn't?

ECUADOR!!!
The best break up line
Well this is certainly quite the development, a refreshing but troublesome one that is
Spoiler

Thanks Mystic Iris!
I was going to post that a long time ago BUT I didn't know how to use the "Spoiler" tags ._. neither do a lot of people.
Well the series is called "Liar x Liar" so yeah, he propably knows already.
At this point it's REALLYYYY unlikely he doesn't outright know it, or at least have a strong hint of it.
Spoiler
Anyone else think he knows and is just playing along because he loves her and he believes she thinks that's the only way they can be together?
At first I was skeptical, but this is a really good read.
That girl is starting to become schizophrenic it seems.
And btw, crappy translation of the cover page for anyone who cares:
Spoiler
Best face of the chapter
Spoiler
Thank you very much for the update Mystic Iris.
OMG Thanks.
@ShaiHH:

I'm pretty sure in one of the early chapters, the purse is said to cost 100000 yen. Some chapter later, one zero is left off ---10000 yen (not sure if iit isntentional or not). That's $1000 USD vs $100 USD. Not quite sure what your point is?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics