Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

oh hey look its one my fav series, i remember this. never read special a but i love this manga
After reading so many girl chase guy, it is very refreshing to read a guy chase girl.
You can read the latest chapters in English at the scanlator's online reader: http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/last_game/
omg... tsundere main character.... HAHAHA
Special A.
What manga do SA refers to?
Whoa. It's in Spanish. Is there another place where I can find it in English? (Although I guess this is a good way to practice my spanish? I'd certainly expand my vocabulary...)
i like the storys originality compared to SA where its a great school its normal and isn't too competitive throughtout the story
After reading a couple chapters, I have to say that even though the foundations are quite like S.A., the story develops in quite a different way. Also we actually see them develop from childhood all the way 'til college, and...
Spoiler
Close to SA, but the personalities of the characters are different and the story is good in its own way.
I also immediately thought of SA, is worth reading and following?
@theroadrashburns yes it is
i hear this set up more and more since SA. Im still reading it, but....you know.
@theroadrashburns I'd hit that.
Wait, is this just SA in reverse?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics