Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

My heart is happy.

An update!

30hlw77.png

The story is pretty good. It's cute and funny, but I just hope it doesn't rely too heavily on the "misunderstandings" trope that seem to be so prevalent among some of the later chapters 'cause it gets real boring real fast.

This is one of a few shoujo manga that I find it better than most shounen and seinen ones.

Thank you very much asdf and roankun for picking up this series.

@redmoon check the comments below

pls make a english version of this i beg you!!!!

@exodios well i dont see anyone else doing this series so ill keep reading at dragon&fly
Me sorprende que haya sólo capítulos en español , pero bueno... Mejor para mí, se me hace mucho más fácil la lectura! xD
What a lovely story!
for those of u that didn't know dragonflyscan is own by mangafox too,and alot of ppl don't like them because they take other group's other manga's series's credit's page and make it put in their own and they take the credit for scaning the manga series

so if u want to know if there is any scanlation group scan the series go Baka-Updates Manga - Your Reviews, Series, Scanlator and Latest Manga Release Resource to find other group than dragonflyscan to read the series.
i could care less who they are owned by, i care about how well designed the site is, and i can tell you now, whoever designed mangafox's homepage has the sensibilities of a slug, its so fugly.

that said, speed and quality are important, and scanlator site is your best bet since they have low traffic.
Mangahere and mangafox are owned by the same. They are both shit.
eww mangafox sucks, if i am going to use a leecher i will use mangahere.

http://dragonflyscans.org/
btw heres the scanlator site, get used to using them, they have in general faster load times and higher quality, all you have to do is click the group names
manga fox have chapter 11 and 12.
i can't wait how this story develops.. :3
I love the main character, he reminds me of Mikorin from

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

and the girl reminds me of Suzuna from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. Their interactions with one another is so cute/hilarious :3
way better than SA. SA's a bit too ridiculous.
@Joker
in case you didnt read comments, BearItAll already linked
http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/last_game/
which is the scanlators reader which seems to be super fast and high quality
if you want to read it in english here's the link....
http://www.tenmanga.com/book/LAST+GAME.html
I prefer this over SA.
I really pity Yanagi X3 I actually read the first three chapters on release and thought it had ended O.o Ah, well... :)
SA kah?

Wait... where is the english version?
i just read some SA since people were referring to it. SA has alot more guy charactesr than Last GAme. Last Game is pretty much just the main character and the girl, and the story just revolves around their interractions and their love life. the story doesnt bring up their rivalry much after 1st chapter and it says "feelings of rivalry turned into love" or something like that in the second chapter.

so the rivalry aspect of the story really isnt there, rather than being similar to SA it seems more akin to other shoujo manga with oblivious poker faced leads
too much remind me of SA

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics