Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

No idea why that is such a common trope, maybe it's just because "10 years of dating" seems romantic....In reality that's a lot of crazy waiting though lmao

For this series though, I feel like that's the point. It took freaking 10 years as the running joke!

Well for this series it wasn't 10 years but..... I think it's to avoid the more infamous(and accurate) trope of people falling out barely a few months or years after High School and/or College.

Spoiler

What i don't understand in shoujo mangas - every damn time it's like "10 years later they finally married". Why wait for so long? 

No idea why that is such a common trope, maybe it's just because "10 years of dating" seems romantic....In reality that's a lot of crazy waiting though lmao

For this series though, I feel like that's the point. It took freaking 10 years as the running joke!

considering how Kujou could not even smile properly at the beginning of this manga, watching her expression in the last chapter can make you teary...

Wow such lovely ending~

sv07ig.jpg

The only thing that I'm unsatisfied about is that we never got to see this couple play out.

I hope the mangaka will make a spin-off about their life :) or make the sequel about the new game yanagi propose

Lovely ending. Time to read it again.

sv07ig.jpg

The only thing that I'm unsatisfied about is that we never got to see this couple play out.

I am right there with you

What happened to the first 15 chapters for the English version? Can someone put it back up?

sv07ig.jpg

it finally end ;__;

<3

Great series. I feel satisfied. 

though i wouldn't complain for an omake or two about their married life and/or their children XD

Future baby/family omake where?

Ah so much vanilla.  Thanks for scanlating great manga.

I know I'm so greedy. BUT  I NEED A DAMN OMAKE !!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they will be in the tankobon.

;_; ;_; ;_; :_; ;_;

Guess I can finally say it...

BEING YANAGI IS (NO LONGER) SUFFERING!

GG

GGWP Yanagi
That was a nicest and longest game i've ever seen, dat feels..

And it's over. GG WP. It was pleasure (well, mostly) to read this along all of you. Also, thanks to the scanlation teams that worked on the Series :)

btw

Spoiler

This hits way too close to home ;_;

wow, the first shoujo i read and it certainly was a nice ride, i hope they create something for the sake of the two plot mover. Thank you for all the team that works on this manga and GBU.

And it's finally over. Thanks Freewheeling scans! Without you, we'd prolly be waiting for the final chapter in the year 3000.

GG

Once they have a daughter Yanagi is gonna be the most overprotective father in history lol
I'm not crying. I swear I'm not. Just trying to find the asshole chopping onions in here. ( TДT)7
Goddammit I'm so happy for them right now. That last challenge, I wanna see him winning it every day for the rest of their lives.

Tears of Manly joy runs down my face.

Thanks so much scanlators and fellow fans, the ending maybe swift but it was the journey that brought us together.

TEARS. TEARS. TEARS

Now I can finally die peacefully!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics