Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

Awesome manga, thank you. is it still active? Can't wait for the next chapter. :P
When I read this manga, I gotta admit I cried.

It's been a while since I've read something this good.

Thanks to you powha, and the scanlating group, Gantz, for releasing it.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Credits for scanlating it go to Gantz_Waitingroom, but I'm happy to see you enjoyed it ^^
I will upload new vol as soon as its released~
Thanks for translating and editing this! It's an amazing manga, one of my favorites.
Indeed, thank you so much for this translation and upload! Will be waiting intently.

Already putting it up there with the likes of Berserk for my favourite mangas.
Thank you for translating and editing this manga! This on is promissing to be one of the best mangas ever! Continue your good work, please!
This is pretty incredible... I am not fond of the art style and overall design, however the idea and scenario are pretty awesome. It's like a fantasy Evangelion.

There isn't a single relaxing chapter though, so reading this all at once is pretty intense.
Here it is, this year's Kodansha Manga award winner for Best Shounen.
I finished reading it earlier, and its pretty nice. Lot of action, blood, limbs flying around and blood in general. :D

Happy Reading!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics