Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

can i upload the english version of Aot?

attack on titan shingeki no kyojin english manga eren jaeger

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

halfghoulhaise

halfghoulhaise

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

how long would it be before it would be taken down?

"ιη єχ¢нαηgє ƒσя єтєяηαℓ ηαυѕєα, тнєу αттαιηє∂ α ℓιƒє ωнєяє тнєу ¢συℓ∂ ℓσνє ƒσя єтєяηιту. нσωєνєя, ησ мαттєя нσω мυ¢н уσυ ƒιℓℓ тнαт ємρту нσℓє, тнє ƒα¢т ιт ιѕ ємρту ωιℓℓ ηєνєя ¢нαηgє." - єтσ

tumblr_nd5e1nH5hG1rxf627o1_500.gif

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Wut?

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

how long would it be before it would be taken down?

Keep in mind I am not site staff .....I'm just making conversation here :)

I believe much if not all of the Shingeki no Kyojin English language content was removed under the DMCA takedown request flurry that happened a while back.

The comic page does not have a "do not upload" notice that I see right now, and on many other titles much or all of the content that was removed under similar circumstances was reuploaded (by members, not staff, as in KidCongo) and not removed at all. 

So, yeah, take it for what it's worth, I really don't know that you're going to see any staff actually weigh in on this.........maybe if there was a negative answer, but most likely not in the positive if only for good old "plausible deniability" reasons, right? :D

Edited by svines85, 20 March 2016 - 12:04 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

mangapaagal

mangapaagal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationdelhi

Well most likely until another DMCA notice is sent to site. and I doubt that anyone is monitoring batoto so it will be weeks or months before they taken out

But should you?

No.

Legally speaking, batoto is in the right . Attack on titan is licensed and is available for purchase in many countries. Many of the fans can and should buy them.Even if those who can't( or don't want to), there are enough shady sites for them to read attack on titan.