Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

So much text. I feel really lame but I've totally lost the plot, I should stick to read 4-koma comedy... Not spoof of Titan though, that's boring....

So that glass bottle he ate will give Erin armor? It didn't look like he had armor maybe it will be that crystal armor like Anne could use.

http://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/interview-with-hajime-isayama-creator-of-attack-on-titan-better-to-have-memorable-art-even-memorably-bad-art-and-stand-out/

very recent + long interview with SNK artist isayama hajime

read it to find the answers to the questions that have plagued you all this time:

- did he have any idea that levi would become the subject of so much gay dojinshi?

- what does he think of evangelion?

- what does he think of godzilla and the other kaiju? (the original giant city-smashers)

- what does he think of zombies? (i mean they're basically miniature titans!)

- why isn't the current arc good enough?

- & much more!

Sometime I like to go back and reread Chapter 6 every once a month to remind myself Eren has his good point and how awesome he is when he was a child and the start of when Mikasa become a one-women army

как хорошо, что 104 сюда тоже свой перевод заливают)) 

So much text. I feel really lame but I've totally lost the plot, I should stick to read 4-koma comedy... Not spoof of Titan though, that's boring....

Spoilers for the upcoming chapter :

Actually, there's more:

Spoiler

Spoilers for the upcoming chapter :

b3H40pV.gif

My reaction to latest chapter: 

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit

Wait what?
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Crap, I forgot about them. SHIT.

SK Tribute:

Spoiler

Part II:

Spoiler

Awesome!

I just realized something:

At the end of chapter 57 Levi is attacked by Kaney, an old mentor/acquaintance, seemingly out of nowhere. Actually, we've seen his hatted mug in another chapter.

On the bottom of chapter 53, page 8 you see two people spying on the group as they leave from performing tests on Eren. Guess who the guy in the hat is? <_<

holy cow your right!!!!! i wonder how much more we missed 0.0"

*starts rereading from chapter 1*

Poor Nifa. Am i the only one who notices she blushes at page 37, during,"Captain, you're really something, joking around at a time like this."? 

I guess this is gonna prove the point that any woman that loves Levi...DIES!!!!th_14.gif

so much tension going around in the air, i wouldnt be surprised if they got a guy hiding in a bowl of rice waiting to cap somebody...im so sad for nifa right now ToT

on the zbrush board, i noticed some fan art poster that is rather amazing :

http://i.imgur.com/NOQafBB.jpg

source :

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?103892-Tazn-s-Sketch-Book&p=1093207&viewfull=1#post1093207

Spoiler

Spoiler

Considering this is only a small population that has survived, it wouldn't surprise me if certain last names ended up being more common, like the last name of Smith in America or Nguyen in Vietnam.

I know it's not always the case, but when characters have the same surname in stories like this they are probably related in some way, specially considering Levi's surname wasn't revealed he was first introduced

yay everyone's ackerman now

Considering this is only a small population that has survived, it wouldn't surprise me if certain last names ended up being more common, like the last name of Smith in America or Nguyen in Vietnam.

Spoiler

yay everyone's ackerman now

Fuck, no.. Can't believe it, he's not dead... He can't be...

• Nyu likes this

After reading chapter 58...

STOP FUC"#$#NG WITH MY NOTIONS ISAYAMA!!!

I just realized something:

At the end of chapter 57 Levi is attacked by Kaney, an old mentor/acquaintance, seemingly out of nowhere. Actually, we've seen his hatted mug in another chapter.

On the bottom of chapter 53, page 8 you see two people spying on the group as they leave from performing tests on Eren. Guess who the guy in the hat is? <_<

i've been re-reading the manga and i've realized that i shouldn't get attached to characters not because they might die, but because they might be the enemy. it's far worse seeing a character i like be an enemy than seeing him turn into titan meat.

So this author turns out to be a psychopath.

Well, as long as his manga is still readable...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics