Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 47votes)

Kore ga Koi to Iu naraba

Alt Names: alt 如果这叫做恋爱alt If This Is Called Lovealt Kore ga Koi to iu Narabaalt Kore ga Koi Toiunaraba
Author: Aikawa Saki
Artist: Aikawa Saki
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You can't compare me to the perfect sister! I don't know any sister but when I entered in a far away high school something happened...
Go to Kore ga Koi to Iu naraba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Yay, situation blowing up ASAP, was hoping the elephant in the room wasn't going to try to hide for more chapters.

• lzy likes this
Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! I'm just going to keep doing this.

So glad to see this was picked up again. Three cheers for 3829! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

yeah it's cruel. I was planning to go to sleep 30 minutes ago, but then I saw upddate and decidec to check it out... 

11 chapters left, better wait untill it's finished before reading.

See you in a decade.

Aikawa Saki does some nice shoujo.  Not original at all, but good solid stuff, the bedrock that builds the genre and refines the conventions that the really top authors can then play around with.  She brings those doki-doki feelings and good craftsmanship.  This seems to be no exception.

And I have high hopes that 3829 will deliver a few chapters now that they're on this; they seem like a pretty reliable outfit.  Thanks for the chapter!

chibi manga is cruel. 

yeah it's cruel. I was planning to go to sleep 30 minutes ago, but then I saw upddate and decidec to check it out... 

11 chapters left, better wait untill it's finished before reading.

chibi manga is cruel. 

Yep, I find this one really adorable. Hope there's more soon!

Thanks to google translate I was able to finish this, arigatou to the italian translator :)

In che 

Già,al capitolo 14 mancano alcune pagine...tra cui la fine T^T
Grazie comunque per aver tradotto questo manga e aver messo anche la possibilità di leggerlo qui su Batoto :D
Si sa già come va a finire tanto,ma ormai vorrei leggerlo lo stesso

In che senso mancano pagine?? °° Che mi risulti il manga finisce così ò_ò'''

Già,al capitolo 14 mancano alcune pagine...tra cui la fine T^T
Grazie comunque per aver tradotto questo manga e aver messo anche la possibilità di leggerlo qui su Batoto :D
Si sa già come va a finire tanto,ma ormai vorrei leggerlo lo stesso

Nooooo il capitolo 14 non è completo....

I'm actually pretty hooked myself. Cliche and seen before but the story hasn't been done with this setting I've seen, so I like!

man. I kinda feel bad for her ._.
Hooked...

Following...
I laughed when she got hit in the face and then had a nosebleed, sorry. I've played volleyball throughout high school and have gotten hit in the face so many times, but my nose never broke or bleed. Hahahaha. Oh shoujo manga, you!
lol yeah, that twist didn't really come from nowhere.
What an expected twist. 8D
Ohhhhh nice ending! Cant wait for more~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics