Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

Ya decia yo que no podia ser asi(me dio curiosidad leer el capitulo), me retracto con lo del traductor que ademas es un todo en uno, (uploaders)sean tan amables de poner bien el nombre del capitulo cuando lo suban.

Suerte al todo en uno de hellstone, y no me den mas sustos con ese tipo de titulos xD
Tienen que estar mamando, gente de hellstone, ¿la madre de memento? xDDDDDDDDDD
Si es en serio, que se suicide su traductor, "El recuerdo de mi madre", pero de igual forma pueden usar "memento" como el objeto del recuerdo en este caso.
best ntr ending ever!!
Nice Manga! But I'm too lazy to understand completely their explanation on the paranormal thingies
APAPAPAPA hahaha that was really good
Good manga to read.Kazuya is a lucky SOB.
i know it has been said a lot but i really do enjoy the "clean" feel of the art i cant really explain it well...
Good.
APAPAPAPAPA
where can i buy that game :P
Its still a mystery. Did they do it? Or not? Hahaha
sweet, been ages since the last release :P
Chisato is really hot. Kazuya is a lucky bastard.
xD this series is hilarious and the art is top notch too. I'm starting to like the glasses friend Osamu or w/e even more.
Spoiler
APAPAAAAAAAAAAAA xD
Oh god...AWESOME CHAPTER RELEASE!!
@softpick yes...panty pillow...
..........panty pillow?
The art is topnotch
adult kiriha.....damn if there ever is a timeskip arc the pervert in me would be happy to see that
If only a bucket of pudding were that effective in real life... :(
I really like the art the backgrounds are simple but that just makes every seem more sharp and clean. Many thanks to whoever scanlated this and for the upload!
Okay there were a bunch of chapters posted like an hour ago and I was sitting here reading them, but then they were all taken back down. :(

I guess it is for the best since I needed to leave for work anyway but damn, I hope they get put back up by the time I'm off work.
what happened to the saying, "My dog ate my homework?" pretty sure it might have worked there. XD
@cydric Actually the scanlation has not stopped but has been on halt due technical problems.
I got ch13-15, typeset, edited just waiting for finishing touches from main editor.
- s0lid, this projects typesetter/editor in Facepalm Scans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics