Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 172votes)

Boku wa Mari no Naka

Alt Names: alt ぼくは麻理のなかalt Ben Mari'nin İçindealt I'm in Marialt I'm Inside Mari
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga follows an "angelic" beautiful high school girl with a certain secret she has been hiding from everyone, and an idle young male hikikomori (one who abnormally avoids social contact); the highlight of his day is seeing Mari at the convenience store. The story begins as Mari wakes up in her room, but something feels amiss about the room and even her own body.
Go to Boku wa Mari no Naka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mari? (possibly spoilers) New Window subliminal
  • 11 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window raisane
  • 114 Replies
Topic Mos New Window Kemm
  • 1 Replies
Topic Correction New Window ixsetf
  • 1 Replies
Topic Download Zips from chapter 8 New Window anonymous preferred
  • 0 Replies

428 Comments

What a BITCH!!! Posted Image
Just like you said, he probably touched it up in Photoshop before cutting the page in two.
What's up with that spread page? It's two separate pages but if I place then side to side in photoshop it's perfectly stitched and redrawn before been split.
Spoiler
LOL how cute!!

Himegiku!
I really hate lesbians in non-yuri manga. They're almost never anything but overly emotional, clingy, possessive shitlords.
Good manga so far, though. I like how it skipped the obvious pandering and went sraight for the suspense.
Shit just hit the fan
@Bladestone, I thought that might be the case as well.
If i were him, I'd punch that girl right in her face to show her what manners are. I'd if i were him also i'd pin that girl down legally and negotiate this: stay 10km away at all times and you stay jail free.
Mari probably is in his body, she just doesn't want to switch back.
What. A. Bitch.
    • Ncf likes this
Fucking stalker bitch.
Double Stalker.
Seriously, what a BITCH the megane girl is.
Thanks for the new chapter Craptastic!!
Amnesia is his best excuse, as he can restart relationships on his own terms then. Presumably the world was normal to that point, so claiming you body swapped would make everyone think you're insane. And even if he did, it would be in his best interests to not say he was a guy before lol...
I'd be pretty troubled too. He can't rely on her friends, since that's fraud basically, and if they catch on that he's troubled of course they'll sympathise too.

I'd really feel scared and alone in that situation, since he basically has absolutely no allies in an unexplainable and adverse situation. I hope he can at least make the glasses girl someone he can talk to. :X
He could have used the excuse 'I'm not feeling well' on many occasions, but then, it might not have crossed his mind as his brain is already overflowed. Amnesia makes perfect sense too. (so perfect I'm going to doubt any IRL amnesia people from now on)

Translator-san: you didn't miss fixing any mariosan. This (staring at credit page) is the first time hearing of it.
@Squier Yeah, he should stop basing his main characters on me.
hey at least the main character has a concience and is trying to switch back, not for himself, but for the girl. also, enter creepy female fan :/ or at least thats what i think she is
Well...that was awkward.
And I didn't even notice this person also wrote Aku no Hana.
Fucking hell, why is every single main character by this guy/girl/it always so fucking perverted/weird/mindfucked/egotistical + stupid.
checking credit
Spoiler
This manga is awesomely weird haha... Hopefully the plot speeds up :D
Amazing, get past all the usual ecchi stuff "I got boobies touch, ohhh gotto undress, I got a va........" and dive right into the real stuff on what happens when a dude switches with a girl.

Thank you for the translation and scan craptastic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics