Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 159votes)

Nurarihyon no Mago

Alt Names: alt ぬらりひょんの孫alt Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuo Nura is descended from Nurarihyon, Grand Master of the spirit world, but appears to be just a normal kid. He usually just wants to live peacefully as a human, but when his friends and allies are in trouble, his spirit blood boils, and he transforms into Nurarihyon to wipe out evil! A new concept story combining spirits and chivalry! A piquant, gallant ghost action story!
Go to Nurarihyon no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Romance in NNM? New Window αɖα- ɕɧαɲ
  • 78 Replies
Topic NNM - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 105 Replies
Topic Nurarihyon No Mago chapter 209 english translated is available New Window blass
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? (extra) New Window Kazumasa
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Clan New Window Nayrael
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Rikuo as a drunk, the best kind of drunk 

@psych0: It's possible that although the souls of Otome and Hagoromo-Gitsune are gone, what's left is someone who has memories of their past lives. She is neither Otome nor Hagoromo-Gitsume and at the same time both of them.

That aside, Rikuo should drink more often. It makes great comedy material :D

RikuoxTsurara confirmed as canon. =DDD Yaaaay!

If Kitsune is gone and Otome is also gone... who's the one walking with Kyokotsu? 

azzhT.jpg

uooohh, i cried when otome finally met rihan again.. this chapter was so good ;___;

ch. 210.4:

Spoiler

"- an omake where Rikuo gets drunk and turns into a Casanova"

Now this i gotta see =3

Did we read the same thing?  If you call that win then what would you call chapter 20?

ch20: A girl that got her wish to hang a bit with guy she liked granted but nothing more. That doesn't even get close to winning (I guarantee you, a guy doesn't need to love the girl to go out hang with her for one day... while he does need to love her to attempt to kiss her).

And to finish it: the author himself confirmed that Rikuo fell for Tsurara and that the pairing war is officially resolved in her victory. It is as final as Romeo and Juliet now.

On the good side, there are 4 more omakes to be translated ;)

- an omake with Rikuo, Zen and Shouei

- an omake where Rikuo gets drunk and turns into a Casanova

- an Keikain being basdass omake

- Rihan and Yamabuki finally meeting one another again

Yes, Rihan and Yamabuki meeting again!! Their story was kinda tragic and I felt so bad for both of them, cause they were both such great character (a great man and his caring and loving wife)...

So I am more than just happy to see them meeting again and getting some kinda redemption.

please tell me that was an hint of the winner

Just think of it as like that. Even without total confirmation, the action is already something. a BIG something. xD

please tell me that was an hint of the winner

Rikuo actually tried to go for Tsurara's lips!

That's a win in my opinion, go Tsurara! Will always be wooting for you <3

Yes, Tsurara won!!!

Did we read the same thing?  If you call that win then what would you call chapter 20?

Still won't happen.  For starters, Rikuo's bloodline is still cursed to not have children with youkai. Plus your percentages are wrong. He is there quarters human, not half.

Curse has been lifted as confirmed in one of the other omakes (which shall be uploaded here once they get scanlated).

Now my dream of a quarter human, youkai, ice youkai HYBRID will come to FRUITION!!!!!

Still won't happen.  For starters, Rikuo's bloodline is still cursed to not have children with youkai. Plus your percentages are wrong. He is there quarters human, not half.

I've always had a feeling that a chapter dedicated to Tsurara would eventually come out!!!

Throughout the entire series, although the author had always deliberately tried to maintain the balance in the love-square between Rikuo, Kana (childhood friend), Yura (onmyouji girl) and Tsurara, I could always feel the author's affection for Tsurara: her design, the focus depiction of her cuteness and even her... screen time.

Well, out of the 3 girls, Tsurara's always been my most favourite girl for Rikuo, so this omake chapter made me feel happy ♥. A concluded ending in which the main char made a clear mind of which girl he likes is always welcomed. :) (Especially when that girl is even my favourite one :P )

Yes, Tsurara won!!!

Now my dream of a quarter human, youkai, ice youkai HYBRID will come to FRUITION!!!!!

Bestendingever

Yes, Tsurara won!!!

YES!!!

...too bad we won't see anything else about it.

On the good side, there are 4 more omakes to be translated ;)

- an omake with Rikuo, Zen and Shouei

- an omake where Rikuo gets drunk and turns into a Casanova

- an Keikain being basdass omake

- Rihan and Yamabuki finally meeting one another again

Yay Tsurara <3

YES!!!

...too bad we won't see anything else about it.

RIKUO X TSURARA!!!

fucking cockblock -.- ..............

Yes! this is what i want wanted.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics