Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 159votes)

Nurarihyon no Mago

Alt Names: alt ぬらりひょんの孫alt Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuo Nura is descended from Nurarihyon, Grand Master of the spirit world, but appears to be just a normal kid. He usually just wants to live peacefully as a human, but when his friends and allies are in trouble, his spirit blood boils, and he transforms into Nurarihyon to wipe out evil! A new concept story combining spirits and chivalry! A piquant, gallant ghost action story!
Go to Nurarihyon no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Romance in NNM? New Window αɖα- ɕɧαɲ
  • 78 Replies
Topic NNM - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 105 Replies
Topic Nurarihyon No Mago chapter 209 english translated is available New Window blass
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? (extra) New Window Kazumasa
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Clan New Window Nayrael
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Who knew that Yura could be badass?
I totally thought she was Tsurara at first rofl
Ahaha, the number of the chapter was mistyped x'D

Ahem. Anyway, cool move from Tamazuki - I've wondered what he meant to do. And Yura looks cool*, too!
I'm really looking forward to next chapter and also, to see the third battle. I'm curious about the powers of the drunk youkai :)

*Except that stupid skirt. That's a huge plot hole in all mangas. 99.99% of girls usually hate those skirts with their school uniform. Plus, it's really out of place here...
girls with long hairs are the best ^^ (even if there're a lot short hair really pretty too xD)
some one names 197 yura and rikou chapter wrong ..... some one change/complain for me cuz i dunno what to do ....... T-T
(or tell me what to do)
She is sexy with long hair <3
Tsurara's current role is not actually to cheer (which is just Tsurara's hobby due to her personality) but to protect the mansion should it be attacked and lead its defenses. And a HQ tends to get attacked when its defenses are lowered so that will quite likely be her role in near future.

And no, Kitsune's role in the story was not to give birth but to be a villain. The rebirth part was there to represent Kitsune's motherly love (mythologically correct) and add to Seimei's corruption, not to be her primary role.

Again, the problem here is not that it is sexist but that Hiroshi doesn't give most characters a chance to prove themselves... combined with the fact that there are many female readers who like their hot guys heroic so girls often get additional role of being DiD's.
@Nayrael One out of how many, hmm? Even the latest chapter is sexist. Tsurara is just "cheerleader mode on!"

One badass female does not undo the sexist theme that runs throughout almost every chapter. In the end even that badass female was there to perform a woman only function, i.e. give birth.
so is it gonna be yura ad rikou?

hmm... drunken master's ability is sure thing to look forward to... :D
Remember what Rikuo said to Yura ?
can't protect her ... and she must defend herself ...
hmm ... is this a hint for certain plot or something ?
@becauseiamacat: yeah, just look at Hagoromo Gitsune, the only character in the entire story who was able to rape Rikuo in the battle (and got defeated only thanks to convenient deus-ex machina's). What a weak girl.

All protagonist characters, both male and female, are being underused lately. While girls tend to get saved by Rikuo, the real problem is that it is all too Rikuo-focused.
I LOVE YURA-CHAN.
This manga is really sexist. All the females, human or otherwise, are weak and always need saving by the male characters
WHERE'S...

the other chapters?
man.. i wonder how would rikou defeat the nue.....
Time to hunt for the four missing chapters.
MangaBurn scanslated till Chapter 194.
hmm? no updates?
Chapters 191 and 192 are translated to English sa well but for some reason they aren't uploaded here yet.
There is a spanish translation out there.
Rikuo just went Super-Saiyan. Posted Image
Posted ImageRikuo Nura and Yuki-Onna Forever!!!! Posted Image
Sweet sword. I actually like the fan girling over Akifusa. And he looks good.
it feels like Hagun being infused into sword ... wow ...
what will become the effect for Rikuo ?
This series is awesome. I like all the different creatures that pop up and how loyal Rikuo's people are.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics