Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 159votes)

Nurarihyon no Mago

Alt Names: alt ぬらりひょんの孫alt Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuo Nura is descended from Nurarihyon, Grand Master of the spirit world, but appears to be just a normal kid. He usually just wants to live peacefully as a human, but when his friends and allies are in trouble, his spirit blood boils, and he transforms into Nurarihyon to wipe out evil! A new concept story combining spirits and chivalry! A piquant, gallant ghost action story!
Go to Nurarihyon no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Romance in NNM? New Window αɖα- ɕɧαɲ
  • 78 Replies
Topic NNM - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 105 Replies
Topic Nurarihyon No Mago chapter 209 english translated is available New Window blass
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? (extra) New Window Kazumasa
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Clan New Window Nayrael
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Whoa unexpected appearances and a good moment between Grandfather and Grandson. Ch. 205 - Awesome chapter!
AHAH. That pic looks familiar Cydric.
Way to go. Exactly how I imagined Setsura.
"Steel hi lips"
ROFLMAO
@Cydric What is that from? Looks amusing.
The world really ends in 2012, at least for the masterpieces.
Ahhh Supportive Parents
Spoiler
ch205 pg15
Spoiler
dude, the power of a mother's love; you gotta love it. :)
Seimei's like that teenager that says "YOU AREN'T ON MY SIDE! YOU DUN UNDERSTAND!!!" and whacks his mother away. Or so I predict his reaction will be.

Mama! Teach him a lesson!
I want to see more Tsurara and Rikuo, I think they make a great couple.

A very heartwarming chapter before the final battle.
Sei-chan will reject Kitsune so she doesn't really have a choice but to side with Rikuo.
It is just that, as his mother, she is not looking forward to having to fight him.
Satan ascend ?
and that 2 "mother" having tea ...
is this a hint about madam fox will choose Nue instead of Rikuo ?
(I still hoping she will choose Rikuo and goes together to Hanyou village)
Good chapter.
Wonderful like always. Posted Image
More Torii/Kurotabou!!!
They're all so badass.
I always get chills seeing Rikuo commanding all those demons like some mobster boss so badass.
I hope Nura can have a harem ending with Yura, Yuki-Onna and Kana Chwan. They're all too adorable to be alone! Posted Image
@Twiligger well she would have been back centuries later anyway... (sorta like Dracula from Castlevania always comes back again and again....)
loved the Yura's brothers (I can't remember his name :( ) reaction it was priceless :)
Posted Image Go Omnyou Guys!!!!!
GAH!!! MISSING CHAPTERSSSSSSS : (
T_T
ch 201pg 7
Spoiler
hey, when was Yura that frickin small? or the drawing was just messed up? take a look at the last panels.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/101715/nurarihyon-no-mago_ch201_by_utopia/6
I wonder on who's side the kyoto lord is :P
interesting! want more :D Thanks
The fox girl was my favourite girl/women so far in this manga. She's one of those mad fun sadistic girls, she has a past and she's so interesting. She's Rikou's father's former wife that died, she was revived... so no real blood relation but as a wife, she's really dedicated. Therefore, I hope she becomes Rikou's wife or something along the line, second would be the yuki-onna, the ice girl and then the priest girl.
Anyways, allot of nice little sub romantic plots with fun characters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics