Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 252votes)

Skip Beat!

Alt Names: alt !اسکیپ بیتalt 下一站巨星alt スキップ・ビート!alt 華麗的挑戰alt 스킵 비트!alt Skip Beatalt Не Сдавайся!
Author: Nakamura Yoshiki
Artist: Nakamura Yoshiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so mindlessly in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

A funny and entertaining romance story of a "diamond in the rough" trying to find her place in showbiz, and the mysterious pasts of the people around her.

====== NOTICE =======
We have been requested not to host this by Hakusensha. Please do not upload.
====== NOTICE =======
Go to Skip Beat! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window hoihei
  • 102 Replies
Topic Kickstarter for Skip Beat! anime US release! New Window Garlyle
  • 0 Replies
Topic percheeeeeeeeeeeé?? New Window Sasy_
  • 0 Replies
Topic I just finished the anime New Window Amorte
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favorite character in Skip Beat! New Window bumblebee310
  • 19 Replies
Topic Skip Beat! deutsch New Window harnomf
  • 3 Replies

513 Comments

when will the next chapter coming out??
i'm dying out of curiousity.. :'(
Last few pages of chapter 185 are missing
Love love the color cover pages!

> I get that people bully others over the smallest of things, but I still can't imagine how being super-mixed-blood can be anything but awesome?!? Especially if you look good?! Sounds like people are jealous...
LOL i love this more and more, we need moar
oh god, he's gone crazy :P
@psychia

Maybe and i just say maybe, shes gonna find about how ren kill some one
@Laurens, most of my friends don't like Shou, as well, but I guess that's good news for me.. I can have him for myself bohahaha ^^

...is having mixed feelings about the upcoming live action
As this one is available in print in my area, I'm waiting and buying the volumes as they come out rather than reading on here, but just had to say how much I love this series. Probably my favorite.

The anime for Skip Beat! is good as well. Follows the manga almost exactly, just a bit more condensed. Voice actors and actresses for it seem to nail their parts dead on as well (at least in my opinion).
don't like fuwa, ren is ok but he's a bit to chaotic. read the whole manga XD. normally reading parts but read this one at once. freaking awesome.. skipped one day of sleep lol
I've had enough of Ren.. although his dark side is quite becoming.
L-O-V-E Fuwa Shou.
the latest chapters are a bit dragging now... building tension for i-dunno-what. let's see what happens. kyoko <3
oh man, i wish they could publish this and no naruto in my country, what a shame >_>
chapter 175 & 176 is not available due to mangastream & binktopia's policy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics