Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 144votes)

Sexless Friend

Alt Names: alt セックスレスフレンドalt SexlessFriendalt 无性之侣
Author: Kakei Hidetaka
Artist: Kakei Hidetaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A popular college guy nicknamed the prince who is afraid of girls, his female professor who is afraid of guys, and the classmate the prince has a crush on.

All of the girls at his college love Suou Tsukasa and come up to talk to him on a daily basis. Unfortunately for them, Tsukasa hates girls that are straightforward like that but is too nice of a guy to tell them that. In fact, he has a crush on Kizaki Megumu, his classmate and one of the shy and least talkative girls. The professor in one of the classes they have together is Dr. Himenomiya (nicknamed Hime), a young teacher whose childish looks and short height makes her a target for her students to jokingly tease and treat her more like their friend rather than a professor. After taking home the drunk Ms. Hime who was served lots of alcohol by her students, Tsukasa learns a giant secret about her love life.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Sexless Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's like deja vu. New Window Mild Fracas
  • 4 Replies
Topic Sexless Friend to end with chapter 14 New Window keideki
  • 3 Replies
Topic from the first two girls let's make a choice New Window crysdgon88
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 2 Replies

348 Comments

BK is intrigued on wat will happen next
Wow, so that's what the shoujo-ai is for. Is this going to continue on or will the guy be the main character or will it be a shoujo-ai based manga?
Also, I have a theory...
Spoiler
Love it soo much... don't really care if it's cliched or not I love it.... ^_^
I laughed so much xD!!! At College parties many things happens xD! Although I don't drink alcohol, but I see many funny things xD!
Wow this is pretty good, plenty of plot twists and unexpected developments
i want to end this as Harem. i want to choose both.
can't wait for more seems a few raw chapters are already released <3
Hell, into the action right off the bat. Only the first page but I'm liking this.
pretty good!
Well that was awkward :D
Oh, I didn't expect the teacher to swing this way !
nice starting point... this gonna be great if there are more funny situation....
If they're in college then something "more" is bound to happen....
interesting fella, gotta follow this.
@Obsolete
No thanks.
Yep, same author as Tona-gura so I'm expecting a slapstick love-comedy but the first page caught me off guard hehe.
A popular main character for once and he is not a jerk or not overly cool, surprised to see it in a manga :)
*Hopes for yuri in the future*
Seems nice. Good art and plot. Let's hope it doesn't turn out like any other bad plots.
Seems like it will be funny.
instant follow
The girl probably is interested in someone else...
I'm guessing Love Triangle...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics