Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sexless Friend to end with chapter 14

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

keideki

keideki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hidetaka Kakei's Sexless Friend mangaended on the Mag Garden Comic Online manga website on Sunday. The 14th and final chapter will be included in the manga's second compiled book volume, which is scheduled to ship in Japan on March 14.

Digital Manga's adult imprint Project-H Books announced in December that it licensed the romantic comedy manga for release in North America.

Kakei's 2004 Tona-Gura! manga received a televsion anime adaptation in 2006. His other manga include Soko ni Osuwari! and Teppan!.

Taken from Anime News Network.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-11/hidetaka-kakei-ends-sexless-friend-manga

This sucks!

koji

koji

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany
I prefer that over an unecessarily long dragged story, but 1 more chapter after 13 is too rushed

I think an ending with chapter 15 would be better, looking forward to the conclusion though

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
So it got axed.... too bad q.q

Edit: Read the end on the site and it was totally bad, dunno why people would serialize this...
Man, the story could've been a lot better, but nothing less from the author of Tona-gura (which was really bad, too, in my impression), it's like casting pearls before swine...
I wish it didn't happen, this is what makes people hate specific mangaka xD

Edited by Theoderich, 18 February 2013 - 12:22 AM.

17.jpg

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago
with this kind of end, i think i would pass on reading tona-gura, but i really disappointed on the ending, come on, all the things was moving to be sensei and suoh, but nooo, you do this and more importantly in a real bad way, just expressing my feelings, but at least it was good (until the end)
thats the bad part about the axe, you have to end real sudden and the explanations were really fast...