Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 250votes)

Orange (TAKANO Ichigo)

Alt Names: alt オレンジalt Turuncu
Author: Takano Ichigo
Artist: Takano Ichigo
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The spring she turns sixteen, Takamiya Naho receives a strange, but detailed letter from herself, ten years in the future. At first she thinks the letter is a prank, but then the things written in the letter actually happen, including the arrival of the new transfer student who sits next to her in class, Naruse Kakeru. The letter reads just like her diary entries, down to the same characters. It is not until two weeks later, when Kakeru shows back up at school, that Naho finishes the letter. In the letter, her twenty-seven year old self tells her sixteen-year old self that her biggest regret is that Kakeru is no longer with them in the future, and asks her to watch him closely.

*More than 3 volumes. Publication is slow.
Go to Orange (TAKANO Ichigo) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ~ LATEST CHAPTER DISCUSSION ~ New Window Hanan-chan
  • 21 Replies

183 Comments

Being Suwa is so painful ;_;

I can't wait till february ;_; 

I love Kakeru!!!

FRIENDSHIP!! GOOD GUY SUWA!! :')

ITS COMING BACK PPL ITS COMING BACK!!!!!!! But we gotta wait like a year now... Oh well, for this manga, i can wait :)

Guys!! Orange will be back!! It'll change magazine and publisher. SOURCE

I saw an update in my follows list and it almost made me cry knowing that new chapters won't be coming. ;_;

I miss this manga...not long before it'll have been a year since the last update.

Wow, really powerful,  makes me cry. 

Omgosh T_T

Spoiler

So touching ;.;

Anime adaptation please.

follow that rabit!!!!!

NOOOO! please don't stop. I liked this manga.  

@niceguy Yes, it's true. Takano Ichigo has announced she would stop being mangaka after the end of Orange. And now Orange is on hiatus.
I've heard the mangaka is quitting. Any truth in this?
Oh my gaaaaawd, this manga, omg why, it's so brilliant!!
im waiting the updates... T_T
best supporting character ever.
Last chapter was sooooooooooooooooooooo good thank you for the team that is translating this awesome manga ^^ It's a MUST-read !! =D
bro fist for suwa. ><
Suwa...

Spoiler
I've never felt so happy when reading a manga.
I just love it!
Suwa!......THE BEST FRIEND EVER O_O
Spoiler
ahh... love and true friendship do exist... :)
Just looked at the first few pages of chapter 9 and the opening color pages are gorgeous! Time to read the rest of the chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics