Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 147votes)

Accel World

Alt Names: alt Accell Worldalt Acel Worldalt 加速世界alt Axel Worldalt アクセルワールドalt アクセル・ワールドalt Ускоренный мир
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Aigamo Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No matter what age it is, the "Bullied Child" will never disappear. The overweight, Middle School student, Haruyuki, was one such kid. The only time he could relax completely, was when he would play a squash game on the local network the school had set up. He loved playing this simple game as he can forget painful times while immersed in it.

It was fall. He was passing his time like this until one day, he had an encounter with the school's most beautiful, refined girl, "Black-Snow Princess"(Kuroyukihime), which changed his life abruptly. Introduced to the software she transmitted, Haruyuki learned about "Accel World." A program that enhances one's mind capabilities, with certain side-effects.

Spin-off:

> Accel World. (4koma)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r4048 )

> Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-dural-magisa-garden-r8625 )
Go to Accel World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Full story of the chapter 23 summary New Window Hexmage
  • 1 Replies
Topic What Color Are your Avatar will be? New Window Imnostrong
  • 13 Replies
Topic (Chapter 18-20 Spoiler) Who you think would win? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

188 Comments

does anyone think there is a chance the fatty will get slim and good looking at the end?

btw, it is pretty obvoius but the heroin has a fetish for fatty.
Yes!!!! Thank you!
I like the video game atmosphere. I'm even glad there's a logical reason to play it seriously. This way, unlike in those ridiculous card and spinning top games, the melodrama makes sense.
It's why I also used to like Yureka, back when it was actually entertaining.
Never been a big fan of 1/2 Prince, but that's to be expected.

I like manga about video games, because I play a few of my own in my off time (when I'm not reading something, fixing something, or sleeping).
Such a long wait... finally! Thanks Riceballicious!
read this manga like a boss. I want to know her name in the latest chapter.
It has not been cancelled if that is what people are wondering.

It is because Accel World has been given an anime. The preview of trailer has already been released.
pretty good
Good story this far, a jewel.
As far as I know Cael, its like 1/2 Prince, meaning its released B-monthly. Or even longer than that. So it means chapters are usually slow coming out, taking weeks and months for new releases. I think its been about two to three? Months since Ch. 7 was released.

But this just means the amount of care and detail put into it are that much better ^^.
was this proyect abandoned?? or stopped being serialized??
pretty good so far I like it
It's a somewhat unconventional shounen manga. I think the flow of the story is especially remarkable, but i'm not too fond of the videogame atmosphere. All in all, it's a really good shounen, though.
worth the time

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics