Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 147votes)

Accel World

Alt Names: alt Accell Worldalt Acel Worldalt 加速世界alt Axel Worldalt アクセルワールドalt アクセル・ワールドalt Ускоренный мир
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Aigamo Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No matter what age it is, the "Bullied Child" will never disappear. The overweight, Middle School student, Haruyuki, was one such kid. The only time he could relax completely, was when he would play a squash game on the local network the school had set up. He loved playing this simple game as he can forget painful times while immersed in it.

It was fall. He was passing his time like this until one day, he had an encounter with the school's most beautiful, refined girl, "Black-Snow Princess"(Kuroyukihime), which changed his life abruptly. Introduced to the software she transmitted, Haruyuki learned about "Accel World." A program that enhances one's mind capabilities, with certain side-effects.

Spin-off:

> Accel World. (4koma)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r4048 )

> Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-dural-magisa-garden-r8625 )
Go to Accel World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Full story of the chapter 23 summary New Window Hexmage
  • 1 Replies
Topic What Color Are your Avatar will be? New Window Imnostrong
  • 13 Replies
Topic (Chapter 18-20 Spoiler) Who you think would win? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

188 Comments

Just wondering if anyone knows if Riceball plans to translate any of the raws for this soon? I was browsing and stumbled upon raws for up to ch 18.

Little late but you should wait there might be something coming...soon... ;)

My theory on the "purpose" and origin of Accel world

Sword Art Online Light novel and Accel world Light novel spoilers!!

Spoiler

a few inaccuracies, but the heck with it.

you should read more

Just wondering if anyone knows if Riceball plans to translate any of the raws for this soon? I was browsing and stumbled upon raws for up to ch 18.

Still waiting
Spoiler

My theory on the "purpose" and origin of Accel world

Sword Art Online Light novel and Accel world Light novel spoilers!!

Spoiler

the protagonist is so gay that i don think it's worthy put the romance genre

I don't think the MC is "gay". He is extremely timid, shy, and self conscious about his appearance because of how he was bullied for so long. If anyone else had to go through that they also wouldn't be able to flip on some "Casanova switch". To be honest if he did become some Don Juan it would feel much to unnatural to me.

And I'd all but forgotten that this manga existed. Entertaining as usual, if brief.

is sad that this manga got licensed by yen press along the light novels

Whoa...an update?! Thanks!

Heres something to think on. I beleive that Kuroyukihime is Asuna and Kirito's niece. Asuna's maiden name is yuuki (cause by now shes obviously married to kazuto). So I feel that kuroyukihime is in fact her elder brothers daughter. I mean there's no way in hell that Asuna and Kazuto would not visit their daughter whens hses in the hospital. Also I beleive her real name might be something like Yuuki Kurohime.

@manga09 because the technology used for underworld is the base technology for the neurolinker(I think) and Accel World is set 20 years after SAO(I forgot the source)

I know ^^. Just wanted to see if anybody else got it.

the protagonist is so gay that i don think it's worthy put the romance genre

@Kenji
You picked that up haha, that was already in english in the raws, and we thought it was funny so we left it in.
@manga09 because the technology used for underworld is the base technology for the neurolinker(I think) and Accel World is set 20 years after SAO(I forgot the source)
:o an update!
Compare "UNDERWORLD" from the SAO Alicization arc with "accel world". Similarities much?
Green king = freaking huge green Metabee (would like to say gudam but doesnt quite fit)?
Chapter 12, Page 8: MASSAGE.

...Geez.
Kotelo, obesity is unhealthy and should never be encouraged. That being said, I like that he's fat. It offers greater contrast to the ideal image of a hero. It feels like a cocoon. I hope he grows to shed it and emerge healthy in many ways.
Spoiler
something from the LN v7 I think
Spoiler
Perhaps Silver Crow will inherit the Chrome Disaster.
i want more.... the updates are so painfully slow :(
@askara
Is there a problem with that?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics