Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 69votes)

Re:BIRTH - The Lunatic Taker

Alt Names: alt リバース -The Lunatic Takeralt 리버스 - 더 루나틱 테이커
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiji is your typical high-school student living with his big sister Ayaka. One day he stumbles upon a pair of bracelets on the sidewalk. He picks them up and tries to find the owner, but gets sidetracked as a bag snatcher runs his direction. He tries to stop him but is stabbed and killed. On the brink of death, he hears a voice from the bracelets "If thou wishes to live, form a contract." What has Reiji gotten himself into? And what exactly does the contract entail?

Sequel:
Re:BIRTH - The Life Taker
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rebirth-the-life-taker-r17821
Go to Re:BIRTH - The Lunatic Taker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anti-social hysterias- What a horrible made up term. New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic The ending? New Window generalee
  • 7 Replies
Topic general view of the character New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Naver Raws? New Window Irecinius
  • 1 Replies

163 Comments

Here true nature ain't Psychopath it's Yandere!!!! Posted Image
woo, this manga is so crazy. glad to see a new chapter
Just done reading chapter 4 so far. So far I don't like the main character how should I say this he such a wimpy compare to his sis.I mean come on he is a man so act like 1.He also trust ppl who he just met so easily I mean how can u trust a guy u just met when u know this is a matter of life & death he can back stab anytime he want.He is the type of guy I hate. He got no guts nor brain.At least have 1 of the 2 would be better than have none at all but he had none of the 2 it just so sad for him to be a main character.I like his sis tho even she tremble she still bravely tried to protect him also she is smart know not to trust so easily.I think he be game over by now if his sis aren't there.
i like the premise but the main guy is such a seak pansy but then yells out orders like he runs things like he doesnt realize any1 could kick his azz
Was wondering why there isn't any releases? i'm sure there were raws out there
I thought the main char would get better... but he didn't, there is seriously a limit to how weak a person would act in this situation, besides that however the manga is good just like the author's previous works.
At least the main character ain't a wussy like the one in onihime...
I bet this is going to be another harem..
the story is good and the action is epic. but it looks looks like its not gonna end pretty.
man i really hate that kind of main character, but the yandere sister is just epic, good manga overall
Honsetly, Renji is such a terrible whiny whimp-ass character :/
Cannot see how the author can change this whimp into more of a protagonist
finally a new chapter :D, i like this art the most :D because it's good in color and black / white
They're both by the same author and artist.
awesome manga, reminds me of Onihime VS.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics