Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 450votes)

The Voynich Hotel

Alt Names: alt ヴォイニッチホテルalt The Vovnich Hotelalt Voinicchi Hotelalt Voinicchi Hoterualt Vovnich Hotel
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man comes to live on a small island in the south seas, and resides in a hotel that is far from ordinary – which matches the guests and staff…
Go to The Voynich Hotel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed The Voynich Hotel New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Things you don’t understand about this manga. New Window ALAKTORN
  • 5 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 53 Replies

734 Comments

For someone who claims to have bested Chuck Norris in combat,The Manager seems pretty weak -_-
Elena is horribly cute without going overboard and being overbearing and annoying, or whiny for that matter, althou i doubt her english skills are very good because of the chapter 19 shirt.
Hopefully this goes on long enough to get itself an anime adaptation. I would love to see this in motion and to see it get that far, it's simply fantastic.
i think chapter 22 was cute, she really has fallen in love
@Kyujyu
m
aybe. . . it might be like a ring too
Chapter 22 is wrong in so many ways I chuckled throughout the chapter. Do they mimicking a necklace maybe.
Well...That was...Kind of romantic...?
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 07 2012 10:52 PM
about time we put in a romance tag?
i like this manga!!
Does anyone have a ringtone like Beluna??
This is epic. I mean, its very interesting.. Just draws ya in. I thought "oh.. no romance tag.. Eh.." but I clicked on it anyway since it seemed kind of intriguing, and I didnt have anything better to do xD. I love the characters, and dat shirt. Cant wait to read MOAR.
what a heart warming chapter.

I like on how a chapter comes out every day. It gives me something to look forward to :D
How is this so amazing? I've never read anything like it ever, and I have read a shit ton of manga.
Pffffhahahah! Omg Beluna is just fantastic. Anyone else curious as to if that was her actual thought process or not? I kind of want to find out she's just a boss troll now lol.
XD
Kuzuki's face on the last page of Ch. 19... XDXDXD
Hm. I like that shirt.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This chapter... just WOW!
chap 19 that shirt xD
[quote]This feels extremely random but it's just great at the same time, a good mix of plot and other stuff. Just wish the chapters were longer.[/quote
I agree, but I don't think it would work if they were longer.
Really? Although it keeps reminding of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei... can't be really helped i guess.
You know. The artwork kind of reminds me of the band, Gorillaz.
This feels extremely random but it's just great at the same time, a good mix of plot and other stuff. Just wish the chapters were longer.

All the characters are interesting. lol. 3 assassins, a serial murderer, an ex yakuza, an immortal(?) witch turned maid, a zombie(?) maid, 3 drug farmers, 1 of which is an "undercover" agent, a police officer, a robot police officer and a hotel manager who beat chuck norris. Don't forget the ghost in the boiler room either XD.

and it is only half of the heroes. There are bunch of kids,mangaka, suicidico-homicidical chief, and a lot of heroes that don`t even last till the end of the chapter. I doubt we would end with only this.
All the characters are interesting. lol. 3 assassins, a serial murderer, an ex yakuza, an immortal(?) witch turned maid, a zombie(?) maid, 3 drug farmers, 1 of which is an "undercover" agent, a police officer, a robot police officer and a hotel manager who beat chuck norris. Don't forget the ghost in the boiler room either XD.
I love this art style and the characters are all pretty much awesome as well. I can't wait to see more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics