Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

bummer, I'd thought the weapon would look cooler than that.

ironman?

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I read it too fast again!!

........and that kid is still 8 years old.........

I think old Pinocchio's still lying. I think that really...
Spoiler
i need more
Well played, True-Pinocchio. Well played.
This is really interesting, i really want to know what pinochio-prime true objective is. Though pinochio2.0 may be someone i am wary of i believe he is more or less someone blinded by his anger. Wonder how important Cody, and Wale end up becoming.
Maybe that cloned guy was incorrect clones of Clody? I dunno! BUT F*CK MAN! This is getting better and better!!!!
Inb4 the jaws dude and nero are androids
Damn! These chapters just aren't long enough!!

Alright!! EG Scans, start producing longer chapters and don't give me any excuses about how only Yon Jae-Won can do that!!

And don't try to confuse me with the facts, either! I've made up my mind about this!!
The uncanny valley? Really? This is a kid who obviously doesn't have many family/friends, just spent the past few day(s?) following an android and nearly got killed several times. At this point, I'd say hes either got Stockholm syndrome or on the verge of going insane.
Okay, True-Pinocchio is easily my favorite character in this. The humans and androids are genocidal bastards, Wale has no purpose, and the kid is annoying, but that's to be expected from an eight-year-old. True-Pinocchio has just dropped the bombshell and said trust me anyways, and the do it. Let the revenge roll.
I find myself liking the androids better than the humans in this series, but neither side could win a popularity contest. Am I the only one having trouble finding a likeable character in this series?

PS I like best the red haired sniper guy and the little blonde girl and they're not even major characters.
Well he doesn't seem to be lying, at least not from a frontal angle
I'm Pinocchio, yes I'm the real Pinocchio. All you other Pinocchios are just imitating. So won't the real Pinocchio please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?
Well, I think this is pretty epic so far... Especially since the characters (mostly) look like believable human-beings that are able to exist without pink hair and breasts the size of... my room...
I freaking love it!
"Humans discriminate, ignore and trample on their own species."

You mean like every single species in this world? Acting as if the trait is unique to humans...
"Humans discriminate, ignore and trample on their own species."

Wow, hypocritical much? Wale just had Clody's life threatened, isn't that trampling on their own "species"?
lol, it's pinocchio gone bamf
I haven't watched the disney movie in a while, but didn't Gepetto stay inside a whale's belly until he was found by Pinnochio? I'm guessing this story also has a rebellious Pinnochio who got lost and Gepetto, realizing he couldn't find Pinnochio in his lifetime probably copied his brain into Wale so Pinnochio could find him after maturing or something.
thank you for the update. Two more to go to catch up gogo egs :D
Then one piece is like Wolf's Rain! "Paradise hidden somewhere" and "Everyone is seeking paradise for power/their own gain" [/sarcasm]

It's a basic plot device
Well, the whole "Gepetto left an inheritance hidden somewhere" and "Everyone is seeking said inheritance for power/their own gain" is quite similar to One Piece's Gold Roger, who hid the greatest treasure on some island. Treasure that has everyone fighting over it to obtain.

I never really paid attention to that, but I have to agree that the basic set up is similar.
CodeG how is this like One Piece? I'm curious, please explain.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics