Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 32votes)

Zebra

Alt Names: alt 얼룩말(자유)alt Zebra(Freedom)
Author: Jayu
Artist: Jayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Zebra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

oh, this is amazing ;]
I do like this, I'm not entirly sure where we're going or why, but I do like it. Lots of self-reflecting going on, that and Woo Min Kim's sister wears a mask full time......yeah, definately something going on here.
This is good really good
@.@
This is good really good
@.@
Sigh...if only some parents were like that...but that's fiction for you
Posted Image

Am I the ONLY guy here whose questioning the name? o-o Or should I say, the old proverb "When you hear the sound of hooves, don't scream zebra", which ties in to this title quite well I should say. Aren't there...other names the author could've picked? xD

I think the author might be doing something with the name Zebra as revealed in the most current chapter

Spoiler
Am I the ONLY guy here whose questioning the name? o-o Or should I say, the old proverb "When you hear the sound of hooves, don't scream zebra", which ties in to this title quite well I should say. Aren't there...other names the author could've picked? xD
This is fantastic
LOL!!! @ beating up the would be arsonist. Ha!
Straight for his belt, no hesitation... Queer fellow, that one. Let's wait and see which sort of queer that is...
That Hyodoru Pavlovich Caramajolf seems like an interesting fellow.

I wonder what direction this series will take...the first chapter was kinda funny.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics