Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 29votes)

Utopia

Alt Names: alt 유토피아
Author: Hwang Sang Jun & Neuk Dae Sam
Artist: Neuk Dae Sam
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Utopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm starting a cleaning for this series, cleans on my website New Window Gaashi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Amazing character development! New Window young_machete
  • 0 Replies

30 Comments

I need more desperately
This webtoon has so many harrowing stories in it that author could have taken them all apart and made several new webtoons based on each one of them. Starting to read it is like being greeted by a giant hammer named "Life's Hardships" in the face, which i thought was, after the numbing pain, quite a refreshing greeting. For this is Escapism at it's best, teaching you how to tackle life's bloody challenges head-on and a place where love grows not from physical attraction but growing understanding of two individuals, telling a story of how life is filled with fucking beautiful moments worth enduring any torment just to live them!
Hope it gets more translations because it deserves it.
(sorry for cursing and the length of the comment, if i started a thread i would've written an essay)
@Seed: My thoughts exactly. Also the colors used feel very nice for a difference.
Weelll, after reading to chapter 3, this has the potential to be very good :o. Actually cant wait to see what happens between them. And its pretty original.. And the girls personality is pretty funny XD.
On the second chapter now, but I thought the girl was a dude D:. Was wondering why her pants/shorts were so high up >.<.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics