Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 50votes)

5-ji kara 9-ji made

Alt Names: alt 5時から9時までalt 从5点到9点alt From 5 to 9alt From Five to Ninealt From Five to Nine (Aihara MIki)alt 朝5晚9
Author: Aihara Miki
Artist: Aihara Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakuraba Junko is turning 27 years old soon, but even so, she is without a boyfriend. But who cares?! Junko has a stable job as an English teacher and she is fine with spending her upcoming birthday alone. Well, until she is set up with on an omiai with a Buddhist monk... which, of course, she rejects. But then he shows up at her school where he has enrolled in private lessons... what will become of our Junko-sensei?
Go to 5-ji kara 9-ji made Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really like Sex and the city?!? New Window Maryonmekishiko
  • 2 Replies

77 Comments

I really just want Authur and Momoe in their own manga. I can't get enough of them. Sigh, I always fall for background couples like this.

No real feelings for the heroine, but this chapter was just ugh for me at the end. Thank you for the updates!
Hah, I like it. I hope she goes with that guy oversea's and doesn't give up on her dream, I really don't want her to be with that monk :L
wtf!
This manga insults every fiber of my radical feminist being. It just... I can't... words are insufficient. I find myself utterly enraged at the mangaka. This is a new one for me.
Interesting read for me~
Spoiler
I really, really, really want Authur and Momoe to get together. Like fall for each other. Unknowingly. Authur first though. But I doubt it, sigh..
I really, really, really want Authur and Momoe to get together. Like fall for each other. Unknowingly. Authur first though. But I doubt it, sigh..
This is the kind of romance I hate the most but secretly indulge in from time to time. The kind where the relationships aren't sweet so much as ridiculously unhealthy. A real case study in what not to do - ever.

Still, it's that over the top domineering, possessive and childish behavior that's so unlike a healthy reality that makes this the perfect guilty indulgence.
soooo...
Spoiler
Why can't she just be with Yuki? TT_TT
I mean, he's the cutest guy in this manga and doesn't treat girls like live stock, which is a big plus.
And he asked for 'private lessons'. Private lessons. I demand to see those private lessons. But as usual, we don't get to see those.
....... @.@ Wh-what is this manga becoming...
So...to get to a woman's heart is to
Spoiler
Well, I don't care about the sex. But I'm not enjoying this. I find myself giving up after just a chapter, which is really rare. I don't like her that much, but the monk strikes me as an arrogant, pushy, stalkerish, condescending bastard with twisted values. I can't stand him, and the idea that the mangaka is making him a serious contender for the girl gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Isn't what the monk doing.. Illegal?
Thanks for the spoiler, I seriously hate when that happens, I definitely won't "follow" this. May read it at some point when it's finished and I'm bored.
Reading this i get the feeling it's very hard to be a "strong, modern woman" in Nippon... Especially so when everyone looks at you as a belonging, a thing to fit its traditional purpose. Here's to hoping to she uses all of them, flicks them a charming smile, turn her back and go traveling overseas never to come back.
Why, yes, cncn002 , that did save me some trouble!
Spoiler
Yuki... was sort of obvious. hahaha~
Someone please put a Harem tag on it...
Don't read spoiler if you want to be surprised. You have been warned. Though I'm sure it would save some of you some trouble.

Spoiler
Oh my, how interesting -- and I wonder what sect of buddhism this is? It looks more like shinto than buddhism..
umm... the first man to be introduced is the monk...
I really like the monk, I think he is really in love with her and yes I like the serious type too.
i love the monk.. he really like and serious about the girl :)
first i don't quite like the girl cause how can she treats someone who really love and serious to her like that? I mean i will choose a man who serious 'bout married than a man who just like to play along.. Well we have a different point of view i think.
But now after seeing the second chapter, i'm starting to like her more.
Yupp, i also hope the monk and the girl will end up together :) (although it's already very clear from the beginning..)
I like her and I like the monk, I hope they work out but I hope she isn't an easy women who cheats.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics