Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 350votes)

Feng Shen Ji

Alt Names: alt A Lenda e o Heróialt 封神紀alt 封神記alt Chronicles of the God's Orderalt Feng Shen Ji IIalt Feng Shen Ji IIIalt La Leyenda del Héroealt Phong Thần Kýalt The Legend and the Hero
Author: Zheng Jian He
Artist: Cheng Kin Wo & Tang Chi Fai
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years, but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submitting to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young emperor of Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!
Go to Feng Shen Ji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are the numbers right? New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic The End New Window fishlicka
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 16 Replies
Topic Feng Shen Ji! Feng Shen Ji! Bad ass of the Bad asses, Wu Geng New Window mezzy0
  • 5 Replies
Topic Divine Powers discussion/theory New Window Jack Van Burace
  • 0 Replies
Topic The flower IS the cure New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

784 Comments

Everyone is talking about how the prince is rather spoiled... which he is, but he's also dishonest with himself, not admitting that he is gradually growing to care for the commoners and to see them as people, rather than subjects. Hopefully this potential will develop into more as the story goes on.
Chapter 8:

Spoiler
I'm a little curious how such these parents raised such a spoiled brat...
Chapter 5:

Spoiler
shit just hit the fan son
went searching on the net for the other chapters , found them in Chinese , read them in chinese , when i say read i really mean just look at the pictures loool wish the translators who up the speed on the translations , but what can you do its practically a free service
i take my previous comment back

i three kids with the prince makes it with him
Just read 81 Vietnamese chapters in one go. This manhua is superb! Not as good as the 1st & 2nd arc of Fung Wan(Storm Riders) though.
The Vietnamese chapters are 8 chaps behind the latest raw.
i help but feel that the one who does the art for City of Darkness is some how connected to this
i help but feel that the one who does the art for
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/city-of-darkness-r1494
This manga only has like 9 chapters translated to english so far.....it also has like 79 chapters translated to vietnamese so far too bad I can't rlly read vietnamese tat good it juz sad even tho I'm asian :(
Thank you for this magnificent chapter. =]
38 volumes complete + ongoing sequel, 1 - 2 chapters a month. The wait, it kills me.
Definitely needs more chapters.
I feel sorry for that dude, he's definitely gonna get his ass ripped in the next chapter.
He's gonna have to give up his ass in the upcomming chapters!!
Ok hate how he changed bodies with that guy HOPE he goes back to his real body of finds a better one.
not only did this young slave boy lose his eye to this asshole of a prince, now he has taken his body and his wife. how unlucky can a child get. i can not stand this prince i hope he becomes more likable in future chapters
Hahaha, karma got him good
@TheBreakeR I think that missing element is there now. I'll gladly keep on following this one.
this is why gods are pussies! fearing a prophecy!
This is really awesome. If you haven't read this yet, go read right now!
Great read can't wait for more
Danm Man Hate When they leave you like this is so anoying this is like Asura's Wrath and God Of War In one it sick but there is something major missing in this Manhua and i can't get my fingers on it.
tickles my interest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics