Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

Translation: Anon, Alroy

Editing: S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Anon

Lemme know if there's a mistake anywhere. The monster encyclopedia page at the end needs a translator.

Volume 5 soon hopefully.

I don't know why, but I am mesmerized by stories of youkai and folklore. Why must you be so delicious?! Anyway, this is a very nice read. 

Also just got the copy of Golden Sky Stories which features this dude's art. It's a PnP RPG by the same guy that did the Maids RPG. Now need to read through that thing. 

@Phil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futakuchi-onna (hence Kuchi)

They aren't usually that cute though :P

What's the name for the kind of youkai with a mouth on their head like in the latest chapter? =/ I've seen some but they never mention which kind it is...

It's definitely ecchi. 

I'm curious, why was this manga tagged "mature"?

In my opinion it's not even ecchi. And it certainly has neither gore nor violence.

This keeps reminding me of "Heart-pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls' Academy".  Although that one's rather more ecchi, and yuri, but it has all the monsters hanging out together and being pretty funny.

Makes you wish all those youkai were real so you could meet and play with them...

Reminds Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou for some reason, and it cannot be a bad thing
Ahh~ I needed my fix of neko musume. Thank you. Is this series weekly, biweekly or monthly?
This is a killer manga! In the off-the-wall humor, it's up there with Choku and Mysterious Girlfriend X. It has become a real favorite of mine.
I can't believe I forgot about this! I'm really glad someone picked this up!

Now, to get to the rest of it.
I love this series, so glad someone picked it up.
Oh my god, someone picked this up?

EXCITEMENT!
Cheerful tomboy? well we got an overkill here :D
Aww~ It was a good read. Such a heartwarming story with lewdness. I can't ask for more.

But please, hurry up with the next chapters.
My gosh, Kurono is going to turn me into a lolicon D0=
Thanks for picking this up!
The cuteness is too damn high!
Followed. :D
I can't believe someone has picked this up T_T

AND WHERE IS EFFING EVERYONE, WHERE'S THE FOLLOWING
Yay update! Thanks Cheerful Tomboy!
Dangit! Got hooked by it and now I wanna read more of it, especially since it has 8 volumes...! D:
Last update was almost 2 years ago...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics