Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 59votes)

Kimi no Sei

Alt Names: alt 君のせいalt Es tu culpaalt It's Your Faultalt 恶戏之恋
Author: Sakura Iro
Artist: Chatani Ami
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takaya has fallen in love at first sight with a girl he saw at his college. The only problem is that she happens to be Yurina, the girl he spent his elementary school days tormenting. While he hardly remembers her from those days, Yurina hates him with a passion. She holds him responsible for all the lasting emotional and psychological scars that were caused by the years he made her life a living hell. Takaya hopes they'll be able to move past their history and fall in love, but can Yurina ever feel anything for him but hatred and the desire for revenge?

Sequel:

> Kimi no Sei ~Kizuato~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kimi-no-sei-kizuato-r8775 )
Go to Kimi no Sei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Ok, I don't know why precisely, but I find this manga AWESOME. I can't explain it very well, but it's like there is everything in this story (more than others), and all well mixed. I recommend this particulary!
Best and most anticipaded update of the year! keep it up!!!
I'm just happy this is being updated again
Posted Image
Rino: I like Takaya so much, what can I do for him? I know, why not hurt her gf with him knowing that it was me who did it? Yeah, I can't think of anything better... I never knew I was so smart.
This is reetarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdedddd.
a new chapter after so long and thats how it ends!?
GFD!
Sigh, Abduction is such a cheap form of drama, at least make it interesting by abducting the guy at least.
glad to see another group picked it up.
Thanks for the update
WHHHHHY WHY is it always the good ones
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaWWHEEHERHRRHGUGHH MOTHER OF GOOOOODDDDDDDDD
RhythmiC:
Spoiler
Oh my freakin' god this manga is AWESOME! Can kinda picture a teenzy tiny bit of what will happen, which I'll leave inside the spoiler so don't click it unless you wanna know.
Spoiler
I'm just loving this manga, became an instant fan immediately. Just praying it will get picked up again and hasn't been forgotten.
this feels like someones gonna get stabbed in it or something. This manga is tense as heck and I just can;t help but feel that someones gonna get killed or something
This series is freaking great. Hopefully either simple-scans will be able to finish it or somebody else will pick it up.
Is this still being scanned? According to MAL this is complete.
Oh, very good. The stakes, the tension, the conflict are higher than most manga manage, and yet without seeming sordid. Sometimes you get these dark manga that are all about cynical and hard-edged, but a lot of them don't get through to me because it's hard to empathize with the characters. This has a darkness about it, but is still very human and emotional. Nice stuff.
Really a pity scanlation seems to have stalled. I wonder if anyone will pick it up or if Simple Scans will ever be in a position to work on it again. Hope so. Especially since it seems like it's a fairly short, self-contained story, so it's a more workable task than one of those sprawling monsters that go on forever.
This is a really different story - I like it.
such a good short series indeed, unfortunately simple-scans having a staff problem therefore the series might not be continued dor a while
no new scanlations in 8 months, 3 volumes completed wiih 2 volume sequel also completed, A good series but no scanlations in sight just drop it or prepare to be eternally cliffhangered
Oh wow its here!!! Is this still being scanlated

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics