Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 63votes)

Koaka Head

Alt Names: alt 伪后宫美术班alt コアカヘッド
Author: Goshiki Suzu
Artist: Goshiki Suzu
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Takeru was highly unpopular in middle school, but one girl, Watase Nagisa, always treated him with cheerful kindness. Over time, he fell in love with Nagisa, though he never told her. He followed her to the same high school after graduation, determined that he would eventually confess his feelings for her. However, he didn't look at the chosen school too carefully, and he ended up in a special arts class with Nagisa and many other girls. He and his friend Yuto are the only boys in the class, but it isn't the paradise one might expect. Some of the girls are friendly, but some seem determined to make his life a living hell. Will Takeru be able to handle his new high school life, and will he ever tell Nagisa how he feels about her? (MU)
Go to Koaka Head Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

i like it so far
its actually good(for me) and at least it's not nose bleed hahaa

Shame it's only 2 volume and complete
the vomiting blood is too much but other than that it's not bad
gonna drop this.. hate this kind of protagonist. vomiting blood over something isn't cool for me. :|
If Hima Scans would need proofreaders, I would gladly apply ^^''
Lol wrong nick xD, it was to koinzell
@Insania.Fox

I vote for 1, she has a bf or gf.
Me to main character: I know that feel bro
I hope the main character will change his personality..
Guy has too many annoying delusions. though lol@his chronic disease. Maybe he should tell his class about it...special circumstances so they understand what's going on with him.
Reading this is too painful for me cause I'm in the same situation as him
TT___TT
I hope that the goddess Nagisa doesn't break his heart cause reading that will really depress me..
*looks down
AAAAHHH KoinZell you're depressing me already
Eh? I don't think I really like the main heroine too much. Somehow, I get the feeling that either 1) she has a boyfriend or 2) she's not oblivious to his feelings, and will mess with him.

But, that's just my depressing way of thinking, haha.
hmm... i recognize this drawing... *smirk
nice...very nice ...hope to see more of this. The main character is kinda funny and silly...but to be able to confess in the firstday of ur class and avoid a "trap",,,,wasnt so easy. Seem like he had some determination, looking forward to see more of this.
This main character just took the definition of "freaky" to a whole new level
i like it
Wised my classroom was like this during my high school life ; ;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics