Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 258votes)

Until Death Do Us Part

Alt Names: alt เนตรปริศนาล่าทรชนalt Cho đến khi cái chết chia lìa đôi taalt 終極感應alt 直至死亡将我们分开alt 直至死亡將我們分開alt Hasta que la muerte nos separealt Jusqu'à ce que la mort nous séparealt Póki śmierć nas nie rozłączyalt Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu madealt 死がふたりを分かつまでalt Пока смерть не разлучит насalt حتى يفرقنا الموت
Author: Takashige Hiroshi
Artist: Song Ji-Hyoung
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future is a great unknown. Throughout history, those who have been graced with the power to read it have been sought by many. In this day and age, the term "prophet" is outdated. "Precog," as in precognition, is the modern term.

Yet when the powers of precognition is graced upon a young girl named Tohyama Haruka, she is sought after by a powerful organization. Utilizing her powers, Haruka makes contact with Hijikata Mamoru, a blind swordsman. When cornered by her captors, Haruka proposes an outrageous condition to Mamoru. Haruka wants Mamoru to protect her until death do them apart.

[Song Ji-Hyoung is the real name of the artist who uses the pen name Double S]
Go to Until Death Do Us Part Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 38 Replies
Topic Five Minute Gangs flawed plan New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Really, just like that? (Spoilers) New Window The Dude
  • 6 Replies
Topic Whats the chapter? New Window Shadokem
  • 2 Replies
Topic Plot Recap New Window Vueiy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Until Death Do Us Part New Window grumpasaurus
  • 10 Replies

628 Comments

Almost forgot the romance in this lol
Wow he's so tsundere
Spoiler

*Scream like little girls*
Until Death Do Us Part........

If we are not dead later, lets get married!
biggest cliffhanger in UDDUP so far
Urgh.. I have to see what's next before the world ends!
:')

What a great chapter.
HOLY SHIT what an ending of volume 17.
That just made my week.
The samurai is so bad ass. I just love this series.
so i was reading this and the previous chapter n class and my friend kept looking at me where cuz i was cheering for Jesus.
Mamoru always has a plan; he's a clever bastard like that. We just have to wait and see what he has in store for us.
I think Mamoru is planing something. He tried to take Aegis out of the picture with out killing him. And the Genda should be doing something. He probably heard the predicament that the guys are in and is going to make his move..... I Hope..... plus the invisible guy undid Haruka's bonds so maybe she can do something.
@Pax Empyrean, I agree partially with you, but I'm sure the next volume is gonna be better, I don't think that Mamoru is being useless but until now he haven't had other option.
BTW, this arc has been so long xD. I think this is more long arc.
Anyway, Thanks NSN and Straight.To.Hell for this awesome manga Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image.
"unavoidable..." sounds cool... i like it.. ^^
I think Mamoru is being stupid here. Even if he kills these other guys, who also hate the people he's fighting, it still wouldn't get him the girl back. What's to stop them from saying, "Nope, changed our minds, but thanks for taking out those other guys, they would have given us trouble." Sure, he wants to fight strong people, and Aegis and Jesus are definitely strong, but now is not the time for that. He can spar with the other badasses later; right now, he's got bad guys to maim.

I really don't care much for this whole arc. It's just an excuse for a crossover battle royale. Since some of these characters star in their own series, it's not like there is any chance they'll actually die. On the bright side, since Mamoru is busy being useless and fighting the other good guys, we might get to see Haruka do something cool to salvage the situation.
Damn another cliffhanger.
Mamoru just made Aegis sh!t his pants, but wouldn´t in that situation?
Whaaat!? that cliff hanger
Hooly shit! Now THAT is some killing intent right there.
OH FUDGE! the three of them in one place at the same time! ghaaawd im getting the shivers~
Mamoru>Jesus>----------------------------------------------------Aegis.
MORE GIVE ME MORE!
I literally yelled, "Jesus Christ!"

Then I realized, "Oh wait, it is Jesus!"
Almost life-size close-up of Jesus's godly face. OK, I can carry on for this month.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics