Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 928votes)

Tokyo Ghoul

Alt Names: alt トーキョーグールalt Tokyo Kushualt 東京喰種alt طوكيو غول
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well become reality.

Other serializations of Tokyo Ghoul:
> Tokyo Ghoul (oneshot)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-oneshot-r13555
> Tokyo Ghoul Jack (spin-off)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-jack-r13107
> Tokyo Ghoul:re (sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoulre-r13502
Go to Tokyo Ghoul Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wtf? New Window Sofgonz7
  • 2 Replies
Topic Loading Error? New Window TaichoBeardo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Duplicate Chapters? New Window OakenWing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Help New Window Kaneki6103
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter 144? New Window zitronen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can find chapters. New Window wtbrokofsky
  • 2 Replies

3003 Comments

Please let Kaneki and Eto become best of friends!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

>Root A is out
>people watch it

Shitstorm in five...

can i start it now.... ?

sht fvk, their far from original here sht

i dont know wheter i watch it again?

>Root A is out
>people watch it

Shitstorm in five...

Damn, I can't believe anime guys didn't do 103 bones scene, i know i know it was sacrificed for the sake of the new plot but still :c it was my most expected scene (well one of them)

I was also looking forward to the little lesson in anatomy. Well I guess I should have known better with the censoring and attempts to make the story a bit less harsh (e.g. changing the victims of Jason's cruel choice to adult lover instead of mother and son).

As to the new plot, let's see where they're going with that. They haven't convinced me yet.

Damn, I can't believe anime guys didn't do 103 bones scene, i know i know it was sacrificed for the sake of the new plot but still :c it was my most expected scene (well one of them)

where's chapter 129 - 132???they're deleted??

Damn Aneki's character development is crazy cool! Those pages where he goes insane are incredibly well made I think. The madness just oozes of the pages.

Kinda bummed by Aneki's ending(?). But there's a sequel, so let's see how this continues! Thanks for the translations!

I read Kubera too.

Here is a "wrong" world, and there is a cruel world... Yeah, you're kinda right.

But I don't see Kubera the type with tragic endings. Harsh, but no final despair.

So many people I see here read Kubera and other manga/ webtoons I adore. XD

I wonder if any of you read Kubera as well. In terms of tragedy and mystery I'd say its right up there with TG.

I read Kubera too.

Here is a "wrong" world, and there is a cruel world... Yeah, you're kinda right.

But I don't see Kubera the type with tragic endings. Harsh, but no final despair.

I wonder if any of you read Kubera as well. In terms of tragedy and mystery I'd say its right up there with TG.
Wow. Yomo, and I thought he didn't care that much typically. I'm sorry man.
*cradles head in hands*
Spoiler
The things you notice the second time around... Thanks for the scanlation as always, Twisted Hel. Looking forward to the day where I can reread it all in one go and find all the clues Ishida left lying around in plain sight.

Ok, we need more drunk Yomo.

As much as I agree if we have to translate or typeset that again we might die xD so please, no more drunk Yomo... sweet Yomo ~

20 chapters to go, sweet. Thank you for not dropping it, THS.

Hmm, the translations done by /a/nonymous and THS are pretty different. Looking at 120 in particular I much prefer /a/nonymous' translation, but... which one is actually correct? :/

I'll say they're both 50/50. The titles are interesting since they mean a number of things (119 means, Old Nine [9th tarot, the Hermit], Old Memories, Guzen, Occupation)

Hmm, the translations done by /a/nonymous and THS are pretty different. Looking at 120 in particular I much prefer /a/nonymous' translation, but... which one is actually correct? :/

Ok, we need more drunk Yomo.

Search "Tokyo Ghou:Re"

Upps, I thought ;Re was here too.

Big news, I don't know if it's a spoiler but I bet this will happen:

Spoiler

Search "Tokyo Ghou:Re"

Big news, I don't know if it's a spoiler but I bet this will happen:

Spoiler

Huh... I thought the clowns were exterminated by Arima and his partner... Are the pierrots at the end a separate group or remnants?

Damn, only if I read Tokyo Ghoul carefully I never would have been near insane at the ending of Tokyo Ghoul before Tokyo Ghoul:re was released.

Spoiler

and chapter 122
Spoiler

Arima gave Kaneki a new name, Yukinori let Juuzou choose his own name.

Yeah i shouldve read a bit more careful too
like here for example

http://vatoto.com/read/_/269222/tokyo-ghoul_ch140_by_anonymous/13
http://vatoto.com/read/_/272296/tokyo-ghoul_ch143_by_imperial-scans/19

Found chapter 15, for some reason its uploaded as Vol. 2 ch.0, can someone fix it please?

Fixed >.< Sorry, I reuploaded some chapters we had done some fixes too in our reader and downloads but forgot to do it here until a few days ago, that must have been why.

Damn, only if I read Tokyo Ghoul carefully I never would have been near insane at the ending of Tokyo Ghoul before Tokyo Ghoul:re was released.

Spoiler

and chapter 122

Spoiler

Arima gave Kaneki a new name, Yukinori let Juuzou choose his own name.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics