Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

Spoiler
@abp10

Bob Sapp might not be the worthy of the montage to us, but he gained a pretty big name for himself in Japan, so it is understandable that Japanese rank him amongst the greats. Then again the author somewhat redeems himself with Anderson Silva and Fedor Emelianenko.
Why did they put Bob Sapp in the "unbeatable" montage? Everyone can beat Bob Sapp.
Posted Image
Those muscles are fake of course. Steroids all of them. A karateka doesn't go to gym, training static force. You can't stand after a clean high kick... but they don't have any dynamic force, so that's the result. Next - a middle kick to the liver is just too painful to get up and i don't belive, that a tsuki is so strong. It's too unraelistic.
Spoiler
I liked it, but now it's a shit for me ;/ If someone who knows a bit about martial arts reads this manga, he will be just bored.
wow he still lived after getting that elbow...
Steroids: They don't help you win against Mutou,
You're so forgetful, my dear leechers. Vitamin Tiger is from chapter 111.
im guessing its like a stimulant drug steroids type thing? also reading chapters as they come out is painful ><
Vitamin Tiger!? Posted Image
wait so whats that vitamin tiger thing?
Damn, Ber's wife is a huge bitch
so glad seeing that pretty face loser actor get his ass whipped... hopefully that cocky f**k Minoru will be next. He's been rly annoying since that incident with that other guy's family matter where he doesn't have any right to stick his nose into. Go monkey face! Show that brat where he belongs!
YEA CAPTAIN!! not a graceful victory but a wins a win!!
hell yea!!! minami won... but that dude is an ass! trying so hard to make mutou fight bert!
Bowser just took down Mario
damnit this manga is so awsome each chapter feels like it passes in seconds
He must be related to Mario. Let's hope Bowser doesn't come along and kick the shit out of him.
Bah.. Every time when you read a manga with many chapters it always ends with cliff-hangers!
nice move! i forgot he was originally a gymnast.
wait, does that mean gymkata totally legit? shit. . .
serves him right! haha!
@Ulquiorra someone2040 is one of the guys who bring you this manga. Everything he does with it has a deep meaning behind it. And you need to be a bit more polite to avoid looking like a moron.
Summary of the chapter: Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image.

No spoilers there.
I wish the chapters were longer. That's my only complaint about this manga.
someone2040
What the fuck are you doing?
the same chapter from the same group was already uploaded 5 days ago by Congo.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics