Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 79votes)

Alt Names: alt 6000: Rokusenalt Profundo Mar de Locuraalt The Deep Sea of Madness
Author: Koike Nokuto
Artist: Koike Nokuto
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a tragic accident at a large facility 6000 meters below water killed its workers, the facility was abandoned for three years. After the Japanese company owning it is taken over by a Chinese company, the facility will be opened again. Kadokura Kengo and his colleague Danzaki are sent along with the team reopening the underwater facility. However, right away, an 'accident' grievously injures Danzaki. Kengo is left alone with colleagues he doesn't trust in an eerie underwater environment that may have more to it than meets the eye...
Go to 6000 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 6000 Discussions New Window omnomnom
  • 4 Replies

74 Comments

I like where things are going...

I don't know about you peeps, but there is something about the Aztec/Mayan imagery and religion that just creeps me out, there is no other culture that sends shivers down my spine like that... Pagans and Satanists? Bah! BaphometCthulhu and all those ain't got shit on Quetzalcoatl...

I love the irony of sun imagery when you're so deep underwater that it's impossible for light to reach you.

I'm so glad someone else is taking this project, lazy ass scans are just that - lazy.

If you're not willing to help out with the scanlation process, you have NO right to complain about the speed of a group's release schedule.  Those of us in this community who actually work on these series do this for FUN, not because we have to.  And only in our spare time, which is affected by factors in our real lives such as paying jobs, school study time needs, family lives, etc.

While I am a retired, senile old fart with far too much time on my hands, I am personally thankful that ANY chapters manage to get released AT ALL, considering the real life pressures that the youngsters in this community have to contend with while trying to satisfy the apparently insatiable demands of people like you!!!

I don't get angry very often and I like to tell people that the reason for that is because the ONLY way for someone to piss me off is to squirt shit at me from between their front teeth.  Something that almost NO ONE is willing to do!  But THAT is just what has occurred here!!!

To everybody else here, I apologize for my little rant.  I know that most readers and fans of manga know and understand the scanlation process and what scanlators go through in order to release these series.   And I think that I can speak for every one who works on these series when I say that we thank the fans who understand this enough to be patient and wait for our releases.  We are truly grateful to you readers out there whose only complaints are made up of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism aimed at helping us to improve the quality of our releases.

I'm so glad someone else is taking this project, lazy ass scans are just that - lazy.

the series finishes in 22 chapters. builds up suspense but not too good of an ending.

Event Horizon is such an underrated movie!

event horizon is my favorite movie! 

I see people comparing this to Dead Space, but this is very very similar to an old movie called Event Horizon. And just as good.

Event Horizon is such an underrated movie!

Thanks a lot that you picked this series up Decadent Descent Scans !

Oh wow thank you sooo much for picking this up Decadent Descent Scans!

I wonder who's was in there with him.

I'm also pleasantly surprised someone picked this up. 

A big thank you Decadent Descent Scans.

man, event horizon was scary as fk...dead space not nearly as scary...
I see people comparing this to Dead Space, but this is very very similar to an old movie called Event Horizon. And just as good.
I´m not scared, I feel no suspension, but I´m still staying just to know the MC´s fate.
Thanks for the update Lazy Ass Scans!!!
update? my gooood
thankssss
lol it really reminds me of bioshock and dead space
kinda like dead space
Thanks for the update Lazy Ass Scans and Ren too ^.^
Nice one, Worth reading!!
okay I have to come out and say it. This reminds me of... bioshock XD
this is good, i hope the scanlator didnt lazy like its name :D
Sure is... I got so hooked up to it :D
i agree with that it looks good
Looks very interesting. :D