Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

hahahahaha.... contradicting emotions indeed r confusing...
when i was beginning to get bored with the characters from shoujo stories i came across this! its so interesting to see everything through the rival's perspective! love it!
I love all the characters here :)
Feels somewhat generic to me still. Even with the "different" perspective.
Yea you go blond dude, tell that hypocrite bitch she's a ***** !!! I like shoujo like this where the heroine has different kinda facial expressions instead of the usual bubbly looks
This is hilarious.
The author is hilarious too XD
it was definitely a good read but i found some bits difficult to read i was like "uhhhhhhhhhh" xD
Wow, this is really, really good. I've never really considered it from the rival's point of view. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or both. Also, I love the facial expressions that the characters make. They're awesome. Any fan of shoujo series should give this one a try.
A refreshing take on shoujo with a point-of-view from the anti-heroine. I love how it's so unconventional and funny at the same time.
@rellea total agreement.

I've always wondered what happened to the rival. It's not as if he/she deserves being hated. They just happened to fall in love with the wrong person at the wrong time. Anyway, I hope they keep scanlating the series. It's super interesting (':
Really interesting. :D This makes me cry and then laugh afterwards (or vice versa). xD
Sometimes the emotions are creepy, but this is great. Takes the typical shoujo series and turns it around into something new and refreshing. :)
It's actually funny how Hatori digs herself into a bigger hole each time.
@Boomsickle It's not depressing at all! Well... you might feel bad for the heroine at times, but everything else more than makes up for it.
It's a new side to the cliched shoujo love story--the "evil" rival's, basically. It's fresh and interesting. Personally, I'll be disappointed if Hatori gets Rita in the end.
it's a really interesting manga but those weird super emotion expressions they draw are creepy >_<
Sounds depressing
One of the best shoujo series. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics