Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

REAL

Alt Names: alt Gerçekalt حقيقي
Author: Inoue Takehiko
Artist: Inoue Takehiko
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nomiya Tomomi, a high school drop-out who wants to devote his life to helping Natsumi, a girl he sentenced to a life of immobility after a tragic bike ride he invited her on, tries to change his life around, from a trouble making delinquent into a reliable man. The problem is, both Natsumi and her sister dont seem to care at all for Nomiya, rightfuly blaming him for the accident. Plus, the only notable talent Nomiya posseses is the talent for basketball. Everything changes for him when he meets up with Togawa Kiyoharu, a wheelchair basketball player.
Go to REAL Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 14 any news? New Window ryanovsky
  • 2 Replies
Topic Volume 13 out New Window Viole1369
  • 8 Replies
Topic Vol 12 New Window -____-'
  • 0 Replies
Topic REAL Volume 1&2 Uploaded :) New Window Lukis
  • 3 Replies

64 Comments

I was almost crying as well for some reason when reaching the end of the volume. This manga is truly a master-piece.

Man, I used to hate Takanashi so much at the begining, and now he's my favorite character. So much growth in his persona, Inoue-sensei is a genius in both the pen and storytelling.

YES! It's back!

Thank you Illuminati-Manga!

Thank you KidCongo!

big thanks to the scanlators and uploader

it's time for some genius material! 

this arc kinda remind me of the movie The Wrestler, A movie about a pro wrestler trying to get back on top. 

Trailer for those interested:

Spoiler

Wow, REAL got updated. I love everyone :o

This arc only weeks after the Ultimate Warrior's passing.

THE FEELS.

THE MOTHERFUCKING FEELS.

Wooo thanks illuminati

Thanks for the new chapters! 

Time to reread everything~ 

For those who want to know. The Japanese volumes are released about the 3rd week of November. Viz releases the translated volumes 11-12 months later. (They can be pre-ordered and purchased on Amazon or found at other manga seller sites and stores) KidCongo has been kind enough to up-load Illuminati Manga scanlations sometime in between, since Feb/12. An other site has been carrying it, but I was very happy Batoto now has it.

I found Raws last year because I hated the wait. I couldn't read it, but I know the story well enough that I could get the gist of the story. And, I could admire Inoue Sensei's genius art.

If anyone knows where the Raws can be found, please let me know. I forgot how I found it last year.

Man I keep thinking, what if Nomiya meets his friend in the NBA! (the childhood friend from Argentina I think, when Nomiya was a tubby)

uhh im at chapter 33 and was wondering, would takahashi ever get better attitude-wise? and will he at later volumes try wcbb? and will that girl that became a cripple because of nomiya ever be shown again?

Up to date again!

Thank you Illuminati-Manga and KidCongo!

._." Tomomi... What are you doing?!

Thanks Illuminati Scans for this awesome manga!

:)

Hnnnng the scorpion shiratori guy is my favourite character, gotta see what happens in volume 13 TT_TT

Volume 12 was really good -  Thank you scanners!    excellent manga.

very nice, but we need more!!!!!! plz bring it back

You need more? Ir releases on volumes like once,twice a year. No luck for you anytime soon,probably early next year.

Yay new chaterps, thanks

Holy crap, thanks.

Thank you scanlators for updating this manga! 

WAIT NEW CHAPTERS ARE OUT?! GOOD THING IM ON THE TOILET BECAUSE I THINK I JUST SHIT MYSELF IM SO HAPPY

finally v12 is out! 

thanks 

Nomiya... Your six pack.. where?? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HELL YEAH!!!

very nice, but we need more!!!!!! plz bring it back

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics